Reviews for Playing with a Stacked Deck
Love this story!
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 9 . 1/22/2010
jajaja

This is great

As if I didn't have yet enough reasons to hate Lana...

Poor Richard.

Other than that, I actually liked this fic.

Hope you'll write more in the future!
Dmik33 chapter 9 . 5/8/2007
Excellent! I'll add my wishes for a sequel with everyone else's!
PhantomFan13 chapter 9 . 1/23/2007
aww that story was so cute! is there a sequel?
ScrewyLouie12 chapter 8 . 10/21/2006
END! what do you mean end! absoluetly not i forbid it! is there at least going to be a sequel? please?
htbthomas chapter 3 . 10/2/2006
A lot in this chapter. Lois decides to set a date, the odd rubies (red K?), Lois' harsh treatment, and Lana Lang.

Hmm. Sounds like we're in for quite a ride!
htbthomas chapter 2 . 10/2/2006
Hmm. Interesting. They kiss and she doesn't feel the same as before. A very honest reaction. I like that. Lois doesn't know who to choose, but she damn well can't choose a man who won't open up to her, or share his life fully! Sheesh, Clark... Anyway, I know there's a sequel, but I'm just venting my current thoughts. :)
htbthomas chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Forgive me for not reading or reviewing this story until now. I like your "Lois remembers" take on the story... and I can appreciate stories that are different from my own so much more, I think.

You've constructed a plausible scenario for Lois' feelings toward Richard, Jason and Superman. Can't wait to read on!
Eviefan chapter 9 . 8/19/2006
Very good story. I liked how this was written, and your use of the Red Kryptonite. I like how you dealt with Richard and his anger, and then how he and Clark dealt with it. I hope to see an update of your other story soon.

Eviefan
13Lucky13 chapter 9 . 8/10/2006
It was really good, but to emotional at some points. The tension between a few characters and a few of their actions were really are not making sense to me. Lana hating Superman was to different, for Lana couldn't hate him that much for something that happened over 20 years ago.
htbthomas chapter 9 . 8/10/2006
That was a cute last line. And a very cute story, too! I particularly liked the scenes set in Smallville, until the ending. Thanks for sharing!
Jedi-Bant chapter 9 . 8/9/2006
*huge grin* love the last line, very funny. Great fic, you characterised them all really well. Loved it.

Lov

JEDI_BANT
mistressbabette51 chapter 9 . 8/9/2006
That was so col! They have such chemistry together, it's combustible! There is no Superman story with L/C. Great story. If you find the time, more stories, please. And thank you. You are definitely one of my favorite authors on this site.
skinnyrita chapter 9 . 8/9/2006