Reviews for So Hard To Let Go
Silver Winged Fenris Wolf chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Awww :"( this fix made me shed tears, I love Axel but I DISPISE Sora, he's such a murderer! Tifa and Axel are ADORABLE there should be more fanfics like them, this one-shot was adorable and it made me wish Axel was still alive :( But it was amazing because Tifa is an amazing girl character and I can relate to her in so many ways, and Axel is one of my two favourite elements which are Earth and Fire :) Great Story ;) _-
veils chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Absolutely beautiful. I could really feel Tifa's pain, and Axel's desperation for her not to be sad. The story really connected with me emotionally, which is a rarity. Overall, a stunning piece.
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
very nice
mystic moogle chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
This fic was so sweet, yet sad. T_T omg why'd you have to die Axel? The world is so evil *sniff*
Jeep chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Please, you gotta write some more on this couple!
TifaValentine99 chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
T.T OMG! i actually cried! that should've been for sadness! omgomgomg...sad! *lip trembles* i don't normally cry about a fanfic either...that one really got to me...PM or E-mail me! or even IM me if you have AIM EvilValentine64 i should change it...
Sanzi chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Great fic! Love it) Well written, nice that there is some authors whom not jump onto the AxelRoxas-yaoi-train completely.
Child of a Pineapple chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Ooh...

That's easily one of the strangest pairings I've ever read, but I liked it. Liked the fic, too. Yep...anyway, great job!

Oh, and...CLOUD!
M.A. Federico chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
A very emotional and touching story. My only complaint is that I wished it was multi-chapter or longer. 9/10 because of length.
Gone and not returning chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Cool! Another Tifa x Axel fic to read XD thanks to RenjiLuvah, I support the couple 100%. Your one-shot was very angsty but it was still good. I didn't see any mistakes and I enjoyed reading. Good work with this!