Reviews for The Little Seductress
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 1 . 3/11
I loved this sooooo much! AH!
LollyKills chapter 1 . 1/8
I. Loved. This
honestly this is one of the best I've read and its only a one shot, well done seriously! I applaud you.
CrystalLover chapter 1 . 1/8
XD awesome!
Kiko12350 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Lol hinata
jason chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
LOL
MnC21 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
OOC yes, I wish Neji is more gentleman, but this fic is totally hilarious! I like it so much! Perhaps the title should be "Bet" or something like that. But this fic is awesome! The transition is excellent. The ending is perfect too. Two thumbs up!
Sincerely,
MnC21
nhairnuattoa7 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
This is absolutely hilarious and fantastic! I loved it! :D
Eruza Sukaretto chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
This is so cute! :D i demand a sequel! :DDD
-Shana
lilacblossom chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
This was hilarious! I actually like this pairing now
CatEyes99 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Great oneshot
white-cherry-blossom-93 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
super cute! loved it
AnimeGirl45xoxo chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Ah love the ending!
Moji Retsu chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
XD!

*tears streaming down face while she laughs*

Oh Kami, Hinata-chan, you and your betting XD

Although I must say, I was surprised with her boldness :)

Although, I for one, would looooove to read Neji's five-hundred paged journal/diary thing. That would actually be a pretty neat story :)

Love this oneshot, as you can probably guess, and wish I had actually witnessed this...too bad Naruto is only an anime/manga.

Ja!

Moji Retsu
Thetriple4ham chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Oh my fuckin lord! They were making-out in a restaurant! Sure the bartender said it was normal but IT WAS A FUCKIN RESTAURANT!

Good job! Love it!
big bih buh chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
at the beginning, when he learns, I was like "oh, my gosh, oh my gosh!" But when she says she likes it, I found the perfect fic! I liked the conversation between Tenten, Ino Uzumaki and Hyuuga and the couple! Very funny! I loved the ... hmm ... interaction between Sakura and Neji. Very hot and perfectly compatible with their personalities! *-* Very good!