Reviews for Intentions
Julia451 chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
One of my favorites! Can't believe I found it again!
janedoe401 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
oh...a dark ang fic...nice.
uffda1nat chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
kinda scary, huh?
Reginleifthevalkyrie chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
I love darkside!Aang. He's too goodgood in the show.
animesoul167 chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
I like this story. _ that wasn't really approaite for aangst was it?
The Fifth Champion chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Aha! The darker side of Aang we all know exists, but is so rarely seen... I always took that scene-by the hardened look on Aang's face-that it meant more than the insignificant death of an insect. As a vegetarian and simply kind-hearted individual, seeing Aang kill the thing so coldly and quickly made it...scary. This piece carried that chilling feeling perfectly. You portrayed Gyatso and this teachings wonderfully; I could truly imagine the old man saying this to his pupil. The short, clipped sentences are heavy with Aang's raw emotions...the pain, sadness, and hatred. I could literally feel his righteous, almost vicious anger brewing within me as well.

I love the last line. It's unnerving and dramatic and leaves me completely breathless. This is truly how I think Aang felt about the whole situation-killing for a sense of justice. It, quite sadly, strips the innocence from the boy. As you said...a very dark piece.

I applaud for you vigorously. A brilliant story brimming with hidden sentiments Aang will probably try to smother later on. Keep writing, you have a gift.
smartcheer917 chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
awsome
Lady.Meister chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Me gusta!

(I like it, in Spanish)
wish-upon-a-fanfic chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
wow... that's...wow, that's really sad...
kungpow333too lazy too sign chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
That was so Anakin Skywalker right there.

Everyone love Aangst!
LilliesOfTheValley chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
dude...
kayko15 chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
GASP!

Zuko: What now?

Me: Aang killed soemthing.

Zuko: *smacks forehead*

Me: ANyway this was a great drabble-oneshot thingy. I liked it. Keep up the great work. Later. K15
Jade Sabre chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
At first when I saw the summary I thought it said "Taang" instead of "aangst"...or maybe just "Taangst"...but then Toph wasn't in the drabble. *le tear*

stupid wishful thinking.

un-lived-up-to-expectations aside *sniff*, I did enjoy this drabble. Darkside!Katara is my favorite, but pretty much darkside!anything is always fun to read (what the show will NEVER let us see...well, maybe a glimpse or two). And I liked your take on the killing thing...*coughOOTPHARRYcough*

An interesting take. Neat. (It's really hard to leave specific review when the piece is only 100 words, because to write something in 100 words is to be so precise that generally everything's already perfect. Which, here, it is. _)
Blind but Fierce chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Wow...that was deep. I liked it. :D
Indigo87 chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Woah, that was good, I mean really good lol bravo!