Reviews for Peace at Last
Angelalex242 chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
...A Star Wars character singing a Disney song.

Foresighted, you were, to predict Disney buying out George Lucas.
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Nicely done!
Mara look-a-like chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
AH! I loved it. I was listening to the song while reading it (on purpose not by accident). It is so cute. I LOVE IT! There needs to be more songfics about them. I think I am going to go write one now.
sarah jade chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
There is only one word I can say about your story- WOW!

I am a HUGE Luke and Mara fan, and as I stumbled upon your story, I wondered what was in store. I am VERY picky about the stories I read. So anyway, as I was reading it, I couldn't believe it! IT was SO awesome!

Not only that, it was creative! All of the songfics I have read had the words just thrown out there in the story. THIS one was SO much better! I myself was practicly tempted to sing along!

Okay, enough blah from me... :)

Your story was beyoteful to read! I hope to hear back from you and congrats on such a great FIRST story!

-sarah jade
General Nuke Em chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
While I think its a technically well written piece, the fact that it features a jedi master singing a disney song detracts from the plausibility of it somewhat. There's not much character development, but I suppose that it is outside of the scope of something as short as thins involving such well known characters.

Overall, good job on a first story.
Jedi Princess Jainakin chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
I like it. It was very sweet, very loving. I always love a good romance fic and this one was very good. I also enjoy a good songfic and I like how you made yours different by having the two of them sing to each other, rather than having the song set the mood/atmosphere if you know what I mean. How sweet they are to each other and how much they love each other! Keep up the good work! :)