Reviews for My True Love
Anthea Star chapter 8 . 9/23/2009
would love to have read some more interaction with akito.
Lady Charity chapter 8 . 3/22/2007
aw so sweet! took you so long to UPDATE! *growls* lol. poor Hannah, getting slapped for telling the truth. Akito needs to calm down a bit! Aww, happy happy ending. Very well written! I am glad you updated and finished it (which took eight whole months...lol. Congrats!
Arriola chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Well I am new here, this the first I read... I liked it... I say you finish it... jeje left me intrigued there... you should expand it more.
Lady Charity chapter 7 . 1/15/2007
sweet chapter. haven't read this in a long time! keep on going!
Lady Charity chapter 5 . 11/9/2006
nice chappie. continue! or else! lol j/k
Lady Charity chapter 4 . 8/5/2006
Hi InuKa! Hi Siane! It's Aziza! Well, i'm not Aziza, I'm Lady Charity, but um...u know me! This was a really good chappie. When is A-chan gonna sho up? The chapie is really sweet :)
Lady Charity chapter 2 . 8/1/2006
i think akito is the hottest thing in hot things...sometimes. but i must say that akito can be...odd...

IM UPDATING A NEW STORY :D. abou akito...again. hehe
Lady Charity chapter 3 . 8/1/2006
U better start updating quicker...plz?

I'll bake u brownies.
Esthetic chapter 3 . 7/31/2006
Can you update soon?

Please?

I'll buy you a cake...
Esthetic chapter 2 . 7/24/2006
my only other friend who's into fruits basket think's that Akito should be killed off in the manga. AKITO IS HOT! i like how you have a lot of background information on your character in the beginning. i hate those stories where you're on like the 12th chapter and the author is like 'oh by the way so-and-so only has one arm.' and you're all like wtf?

anyway good chapter :)
sugar freak chapter 2 . 7/24/2006
...(dead from marching band so she can't review you until she comes back to life)...x.x
Esthetic chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
This is a really good start. yay you!

Akito is so hot :)
Lady Charity chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
O. nice! I like it...!

I'm sorry, but i'm a bit of a grammer freak..."But since TOri_nii and e were family doctors..." it's Tori-nii and I. jjst saying...
sugar freak chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
YAY! u posted it! _ and guess what? I'm on ffcc year 8 now! that's the last year! and i got the 5th unknown element! and there are giat green BUNNY MEN! and you don't understand a word I'm saying do you? *sigh* sorry...i just had a brownie sundae...I'm "slightly" hyper..._ any who...i g2g, ttyl!

~sugar freak