Reviews for A High Compliment Indeed
Watermelon chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
WOW. I liike! :D

I loved the reference(s) to Norrington's past. Would you consider writing it, if you haven't already? (I'm about to head off to read your other fics, so I don't know if you have or not.)

Love your plot. Well done!
To Die Laughing chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
w00t! I think that I'm starting to become rather fond og NorringtonxElizabeth! (Terribly cute, this story.)
sudoku chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
This is very good. I like the sarcastic tones of Norrington, something about "Someone's probably gone and broken another piece of the captain's prized china. ... Why that man kept fragile objects on a battle ship was beyond him..." and "Of all the people aboard that could have fallen off the boat, it just had to be the governor's daughter."

I like the humour and the interaction a lot. Looking forward to more stories from you and adding you to alert and favourite lists.
TheShoelessOne chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
This story was so very cute and sweet. I always had a little soft spot for Norrington and Elizabeth, not to mention Norry is my favorite character... I think both characters were captured very well here, especially PirateObsessed!Liz. The pace was great and the characterization spot-on. I'd love to read more in this strain if you ever feel like writing another! -WINK!- Anyway, great story! Huzzah!
Asteria chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Very fun story. I like the thought processes. The marriage proposal bit was very funny. And I agree with Elizabeth: Norrington does make an excellent pirate.
Cheorl d'Arion chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
That was ...damn it, I can't think of the adjective...good! Very good! (THat'll have to do) It was also quite amusing, and very well written. It is so nice to read a story without a slew of grammar mistakes.
AFeastFitForCrows chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Very original and well written! Keep up the good work!
coraline chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Oh, this is brilliant! Insightful and amusing; the concluding lines are just perfect. Thank you for making excursions to the Pit worthwhile.
The Black Pearl Sorceress chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
LOL That image of Norrington after rescuing her made me laugh. As did his certainty that he'd never have any interest in her once she gets older.
Derannimer chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Aw! This is adorable! Sadly, I don't think Elizabeth ever truly has realized what an excellent pirate Norrington'd make; if she had, maybe she'd appreciate him more!
JeanieBeanie33 chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
I really, really enjoyed this, mostly because two of my favorite characters (James Norrington and Elizabeth Swann) were in it, along with another character or two that I don't mind. Also because it is a lovely idea and one-shot, and it was written very superbly, plus it was very original.
26 | « Prev Page 1 2