Reviews for Hawkeye's Ordeal
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I just read the story where hawkeye was kidnapped and shot. It was great to know that he made it back to the 4077, but, I was looking for more. I wanted to know what happened and the story ended.

How about some more of it.

Please write more.

Sue Warso
claire chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
oh wow! oh, my god. please update! i know its been near three years but come on!
Desertstorm chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
great story but when are you going to finish it
Hatred Behind a Mask chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Is two years too late to start elling at you about how good this is and how bad you are for not updating it? Lol. Please update if you haven't given up on your stories! I've read this before and got so excited because it was so well written and I wanted to see more! I absolutely love Alan Alda and I think he did an absolutely splendid job as Hawkeye!
Meatball Surgeons chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Woah babies! This is excellent! I sure do wish you would add to this story and let us know how Hawkeye got shot in the form of a flashback chapter, and I really can't wait until you update and tell us if he will be all right! Please don't leave us hanging! :)
briliy chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
cool! i liked it. why don't you write anymore? the strong relationships are very sweet.
trigun1509 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
OMG! this is so good! where is the rest of it!
Kristine chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Oh man, please update! I can't wait to see what hapens next!
The Haunting Lady Nightshade chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
This is very good! Can't wait to find out what happens next. ) Please write more.
mrshunnicut chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
this is such a great story, is ther eto be no more? I'd love to find out what happens next!
LA Suka chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
This is good but that's it? Come on please continue it!
October Ashes chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Great start! I would definitly like to see some more of this!
Wind chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
I like it. You should continue, it is interesting to see what happened
Riker15 chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
kool
hunnicutt's feet chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Yeah! Good one! You really need to continue, and you HAVE to write the chapter, intead of just putting in the summary. PLEASE!