Reviews for At The Heart Of The Matter
Awesome9826 chapter 26 . 7/31
immortality might have been a better choice because then you could have Death pay him a visit and make him its master without or with the hallows
justin.serls chapter 42 . 7/25
I cried at the end. That is all I shall say
Spazzman29 chapter 42 . 6/4
So what happened to Daphne?
Spazzman29 chapter 40 . 6/4
So Luna died to a couple of Death Eaters but no one in this fight was even seriously injured?
Spazzman29 chapter 26 . 6/3
I don't like how all the girls just open their legs for Harry regardless. I was looking for a romance story but there isn't any romance here.
Spazzman29 chapter 19 . 6/2
Susan is a Hufflepuff known for loyalty, it isn't in her nature to want that kind of relationship with anyone.
Ducky1776 chapter 29 . 5/14
Good to see you're not dragging the 5 years in the time warp out. I hope someone is brewing a contraceptive potion for all of the screwing around going on. I have to agree with another poster that the gross grammatical errors detract from your story.
flamingpen18 chapter 15 . 3/30
"Tommy Tantrums"?! I died laughing. That is by far the best one yet. OMG...I love it. I do so enjoy seeing Fumblesmuch get taken down. I do hate him. Another great chapter!
FierceDeityLinkMask chapter 23 . 1/16
Way too specific for a prophecy.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/12/2015
Good story so far but I have spotted a mistake with the location of thurox manor as it says Wales, England which is impossible as Wales is a separate country as the UK consists of Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales and England
Kourtney Uzu Yato chapter 22 . 11/28/2015
Snape's punishment is brutal! I love it, great job! X3
Gunny Highway chapter 3 . 11/12/2015
OK enough is enough. In three chapters I've discovered that you don't know the difference between here and hear, your and you're, bear and bare, and now you use know instead of now. If you were ten years old when you wrote this, or English is your second language, then forgive me for being so critical. If not then get a beta reader to correct this and re-post it as it seems like it could be a good story.

Gunny
kingzeus chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
n
DJ8210 chapter 13 . 10/21/2015
You're really pushing it with the long list of "talking" you're using. This really lacks a lot of background and development. The relationship is just like, "hey, you look better than I remembered. Let's get together." So few meetings afterwards, sex time.
Old Gregggg chapter 6 . 10/14/2015
Neville and Hermione kissing...NOPPPPPPPPE!