Reviews for At The Heart Of The Matter
Just one query: is English not your first language; or probably that of your parents though you may treat it so?
TheFlowerOfTheCourt chapter 1 . 3/25
MSgt-SilverDollar-and-Snake

If you're going to correct someone for their grammar, at least make sure your post isn't full of grammatical errors of its own...
Lord Barinthus chapter 2 . 2/13
The premise is interesting, but the poor grammar is giving me a headache.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 1/21
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
Bronze chapter 7 . 1/18
Why is it a surprise when people find out that ol' Dumb-As-A-Door is a lying thief? If you rally believe that he funds the Order of the Burnt Squab out of his own accounts, I've got a tower in Paris, a few bridges in various states and some bottom land down south to sell you. He's always spouting out " It's for the greater good Harry. "after all. I'm sure the Goblins are missing a few thing that don't concern money. Like family books and anything else he can steal, oh sorry, I meant to say borrow. Very informative chapter here. It starts to show just how untrustworthy the headmaster is. Most of the Order isn't looking a whole lot more honest either frankly. Or maybe it's just they never knew where the money he paid them came from. So Harry's going to have to be very careful who he deals with among them.
rootietootie16 chapter 1 . 1/11
Don't worry what people say for you will never make everyone who reads your story happy. As long as you like your story, keep writing and posting. For everyone has there own opinion so just pay attention to if you like your story. I am excited to read more of your stores in the future.
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 3 . 11/25/2016
My dad favored this story but I can't read it. You either don't knoe or ccare about grammar and spelling. There, their, they're; hear, here; where, were, wear are examples of a few words you misuse or misspell. I can see the story has potential but can't get passed the poor grammar to read it.

Snake
Guest chapter 42 . 11/22/2016
I jumped right from Chapter 6 to here, the last chapter, and I must say:

Positive: You wrote to the end. Harry dying with his wife together of old age (150) is romantic. Him having 73 great-great-grandchildren is realistic with how young they all marry and how old they get, but it is the first time I see it in a fic, so good job.

Neutral: Sirius being alive is confusing, but whatever.

Negative: I thought Harry would get a harem, but he got stuck with a single girl? Though luck. And what the fuck is it with your choice of pairings? Your sense of pairings really sucks, but whatever, the only positive about your pairings is that you didn't mention Ron and Draco or some gay couple.
Don't get me wrong, I don't hate homos, but with the majority of fics with yaoi and mpreg I just want to puke, destroy my eyes, bang my head against my desk and die.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/22/2016
The fiction started good, everything normal and alright for a fiction, but then you pull something like that: Neville and Hermione kissing... :(

I know, it is a pairing that is used quite often, too often in my opinion, but come on! Harry and Hermione are a far better pairing, you even wrote in your summary that Harry gets many girlfriends!

Neville is better off with Hannah or Ginny. After these two Susan would be a good choice. After that a OC. Just after those choices would I choose Hermione for him.

Probably enough reason for me to stop reading...
Cwhit930 chapter 42 . 11/22/2016
Great story. Enjoyed it. Thank you for taking your free time to create this and share with us. To the people that complain about grammar I suggest you offer to beta the story. Thank you again
Gojin1990 chapter 42 . 11/21/2016
that last bit had me bawling :C so harry DID end up giving some of his life for his wife. since he was supposed to be able to make it to 200-220 years or so :C but he only made it to 157 and thats only cause it makes sense he wouldn't love another. makes sense he would pass on with her :C
DreaminginGreyscale chapter 10 . 10/5/2016
Under 21? SET. IN. BRITAIN. The age is 18!
Lin Koa chapter 26 . 7/31/2016
immortality might have been a better choice because then you could have Death pay him a visit and make him its master without or with the hallows
Once More Into the Breach chapter 42 . 7/25/2016
I cried at the end. That is all I shall say
Spazzman29 chapter 42 . 6/4/2016
So what happened to Daphne?