Reviews for Sparkle So Bland
zozo42 chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
finn and paris are so WHOA. they'd be so hilarious together though.
Ari chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
this was awesome! there should be more finn/paris fanfics in the world, theyre just so halirious together and their relationship would be crazy!
theedgeofthedesert chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
hahah dude how insanely funny would a Finn/Paris pairing be. ASP could do wonders with that...it's make such a good episode.
satelliteblues21 chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
interesting. very, very interesting. somehow those two seem to made for an extremely funni pair
softhallelujahs chapter 1 . 7/22/2006

That was my favorite line. I think you did a really good job. Paris seemed a little unParislike but it was still really good! (If this review got posted twice, I'm sorry my computer just tweeked out.)
someone5 chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
OMG, I love this! Paris deserves a hot, sexy, Aussie Finn. :D They'd totally drive each other crazy; what a great pairing! Loved the one-shot. :)
just hidden chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
“And should anything scary decide to appear in our path, feel free to counter their attack and scare them away with a rant.”“Why else would I have dragged you out of the dorm two nights before Halloween dressed in a leather mini-skirt?”“Finn, but you probably won’t remember that come morning. I know I won’t remember yours, so don’t worry about revealing your identity. Now let’s go raid the liquor cabinet, shall we?”“So is this the part where you jump out of your skin, then, love?” bravo. no other way to put it. this is great. of course, a nice drunken discussion between the two is always fun, it would have taken away from the unspoken agreement and cohesiveness of them in this story though. nicely done.
871749 chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
-now has overwhelming craving for Tequila-

I like the premise and the pairing, but everyone seems pretty...OOC. I don't know. Paris seems to carefree. Rory seems very much not Rory... I don't know.