Reviews for Bored Games
I liked this.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
good work thanks
anon chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
-Dean glanced at Sam. The 23-year old was a damn fine hunter when he wasn’t being strangled by something...

Heh heh; so true! :D

Anyway, I love how you write about the characters in their day to day lives when they're not hunting, just doing brotherly stuff. It's very cute and very entertaining.

Well done!
RETIRED666 chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Aw! Another great storry! :D
dreamingstars chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
This is very funny, I like the bloody knuckles game.
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Loved this one piece. Boredom can be such a bitch and to have it visit itsel on a certain problematic Dean & Sam Winchester can be a very telling experience indeed. Left them with slap marks, bloody knuckles and fire-eating peppers and all! Very funny and very telling.
SilverStorm06 chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
aaww, how sweet. Ha, and just something I could see my grown up brothers doing too
Eshlyn Kar chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
I TOTALLY THINK THAT WAS AWSOME! You should make a second installment to that cuz i loved it and would totally love a second one!

elyse rozema
Middleageslover chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
HAHA! I love it! The whole Weird Al thing was hilarious! I love that guy! I also thought that this was extremely well written and I can't wait to read more!
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
LOL- this story is on crack, I think. *wink*

Cute little candid moment between the boys. I love a good game of bloody knuckles, and the hot pepper contest is priceless. Reminds me of Dumb and Dumber.

Thanks for sharing,

Minako Mikoto chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
lol that was so funny. it was fave stories list funny! lmao
HidingfromGhosts chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Good story. I liked the tape recorder. Never knew the boys could be so childish... hehhe...

Keep writing :)
pmsdevil01 chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
hahahahahhahahah wow that was funny.