Reviews for English Rose
hermonine chapter 21 . 4/2
nice story
Oh, I cried at the end. Beautifully written. Adored it. Loved it. :)
Guest chapter 21 . 8/18/2013
Oh my god that is one of the sweetest stories I have ever read
Huntress of his Heart chapter 21 . 1/23/2013
god i loved this so much! you are a fantastic writer and i love the someone else gets davy i think he does have this softer side for the woman he loves and i cried when he was killed!
Olivia028 chapter 10 . 11/14/2012
this chapter literally had me clutching my hand to my chest. it was so beautifully written, leading on the suspense between the two with his initial distance from her, only to have not one but two amazing interactions between them afterward. sigh, the tenderness whenever he touches or holds her just squeezes my heart! and i thought the whole underwater thing was extremely clever. rarely in Davy Jones fics do the writers explore that ability/ side of him, this whole connection with the sea. so it was very intriguing to see him placed in such a new environment, and yet one where it seems he belongs.
these two are pulling at my heart strings! i can't wait to read more! :D
TheMoops chapter 21 . 12/16/2011
Judging by reading a couple of reviews written by other people, I discovered many readers have cried because of this FanFiction. Whereas for me, I did not cry at all; however, I do believe it has the potential to have made me. I apologize in advance if I am too critical. I just believe there are so many aspects of this story that can be altered in order for it to become something truly amazing. If there were to be a few changes in the grammar, spelling, and word usage, it would contribute to the greatness of the actual story. For example two extremely noticeable mistakes are the misuses of the words, 'hoping' and 'hopping,' and 'to' and 'too.' Despite the errors, I found the plot to be truly engaging. Kudos to you.
Fell4 chapter 21 . 6/2/2011
Whoot! I just wanted you to know that I loved your story and I think that it is very well writen-the ending is so perfect (super-sad but a very good final ending)!

Fell4
Jewel Magix chapter 21 . 5/15/2011
Why did I have the feeling that when He died it would make me cry! I mean, he didn't even get to see or hear about his son yet? AAAAH! I scream at how he had to die!

BUt I have to say Kudos to you for making a worthy story that should be known across the world and translated into many languages so that they could love it! -Jewel
Consulting Demon chapter 21 . 5/8/2011
I cried in the last three chapters, and that's hard to make me do! I have to agree, I don't think anyone could hate someone for so long then forgive them like what they did was nothing. I can't imagine why Disney decided to do that...

I'd say a sequel would be amazing, but you can't exactly write a sequel if the love interest is dead...
Bloodsired chapter 21 . 12/12/2010
Omg! I could SWORE to you and to the god in heaven, you make me cry.. I thought they would never see each other and you leave me hanging there then Davy die then he is alive and back to human form. I dab too much tissue in my eye and its get swollen. Its absolutely a BEAUTIFUL story and Im proud to say this is my favorite POTC story. I you could more DavyxOC story in the future. By the way, I love the ending.:-)
Agent Pumpkin chapter 21 . 1/2/2010
i cried for the last three chapters! i couldnt believe it! after all that! u r a gifted writer and u should b proud of this peace of work . :)
foxfire of the marsh chapter 21 . 3/25/2009
I absolutely ADORED this story. Your writing style is engaging, and while I usually don't like stories with OCs in main roles, this one was superb. And also, I agree 100% that Calypso was a b*tch and that she had the lamest excuse ever. Just want you to know that the ending made me cry. A lot.
snakekary chapter 21 . 7/19/2008
I found this whole story to be amazing. I actually sat down and read all of the chapters in one sitting. I usually submit a review after each chapter but I got so wrapper in your story not only did I loose track of time (sweat drop) but I forgot to submit any reviews. Davy Jones is by far my favorite character for POTC. I will definitely have to read your Barbossa fic. And perhaps this time I will remember to submit reviews. I am happy to inform you that I am inspired to write my own fac now. As to what It will be I have no clue but I will definitely have to write one. Thanks so much for writing this outstanding fic!
I play wid fir3 chapter 21 . 7/6/2007
nice! I didn't stay in the theater long enough to watch the ending...XP
Winnywriter chapter 10 . 7/2/2007
Aw! So cute! I love this story! I really do!