Reviews for Let's Talk
Ever the Antagonist chapter 2 . 8/16/2008
I really enjoyed this story. I wouldn't mind a sequel with what happens next, but that's just me asking.
Kookie134 chapter 2 . 2/17/2008
you should continue it!
kuri-loves-curry chapter 2 . 9/9/2007
Aww! so cute! Kaiba was so sweet in the end!

great job!
journey maker chapter 2 . 9/2/2007
Thank God for Seto wanting to protect Joey and then to express his love for him. I cried as he was talking to Joey about the scars on his body and I cheered when he told Joey to take him home because he wanted to talk to his father. I really hope that Seto beat the living hell out of that man for hurting Joey... This is a beautifully written story...
SetoKaibaLover111 chapter 2 . 6/17/2007
Aw how cute
fenrir-ice-wolf chapter 2 . 5/12/2007
great story- wouldnt mind seeing a sequal. cant help but wonder what jou's dad carved into his stomach. whatever it was couldnt have been nice
Comp Lady chapter 2 . 3/9/2007
I CALL FOR SEQUEL! !

*faints* loved it
Youko chapter 2 . 8/15/2006
*sniff and wipes tears from eyes* aw! That is so sweet! O.O so cute! Finally somthing good happened to him. XP i love it when people pair them together. _ Thank u for that little bit of sweetness that made my day better. That was another wonderful chapter. And thank you for e-mailing me cuz somtimes i 4get about strories cuz i read alot of them. Keep it up! This story is soo good i love it oh so much! Plz e-mail me again when u update! Plz and thank u! oh and one more thing...*runs after you with a pan* DONT WAIT SO LONG TO UPDATE! ARG! hehe jk _ lotz of love!

~Youko~
voidsenshi chapter 2 . 8/14/2006
aw so cute

but I wonder... just what did Jou's dad carve into his stomach.
QuifrmQueenz chapter 2 . 8/14/2006
It was good but it was to short. I wanted to Joey's dad get his ass kicked by Seto. *pout* any way great story
Lillita chapter 2 . 8/5/2006
that was soo perfect and sweet. it was soo perfect
Lillita chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
heheheh. I like what I see soo far. can't wait for the rest
FireyDragoness chapter 2 . 7/31/2006
i wanna know what he saidto joeys dad!but it was good
Iicyb1tchiI chapter 2 . 7/30/2006
Love the story please update soon
AiJaeDida chapter 2 . 7/29/2006