Reviews for Doors Opening
Summerbelle chapter 13 . 5/6
Ok, so I know this is 11 years old and I'm not sure you will even get notifications for this review, but I just had to say this is one of the best RL fanfics out there. Well written, believable, not too long, not too short, great story, just everything about it is great. I can't believe it only has 76 reviews.
starlightandseaglass chapter 13 . 1/22
Okay, it's been like a decade since you wrote this but I needed to review because this is SO GOOD. I love the idea of Logan needing to figure out for himself what he wants and deciding to work for Mitchum on his own terms, not because he's being forced to. And also, him and Rory getting to go on that Asia trip, and the engagement, and just... So perfect.
ashmo2000 chapter 13 . 1/14
Loved it! Can't wait to read more from you;)
MargaritaS chapter 13 . 11/20/2016
this was fantastic, i adored this story, your writing is superb :)
Guest chapter 13 . 11/11/2016
Oh my golly gee what a pleasure it has been to read this. Thanks :)
-A
Guest chapter 4 . 11/11/2016
Wow. Just wow. I haven't found a fic this well written in so long and the way you tell this version of the story is incredible.
Rori Potter chapter 13 . 10/12/2016
Aww!
TinkStar87 chapter 13 . 8/29/2016
Awwwww, this - THIS - is how i would have liked it to go. Really, really great. LOVE IT! Added to favorites. Read ya Later ;)
love bunnies chapter 13 . 5/1/2015
This is such an awesome story. Your writing really made me fall in love with this couple all over again.
ImTheNana chapter 13 . 1/29/2015
How many ways can you say "I loved this story!" Because, I really did! I love how rich and in depth you've written these characters. The love and connection between Rory and Logan is beautiful. You need to write more, seriously. If you write anywhere else, I'd read that too.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/3/2015
This will forever be one of my favorite R/L pics and favorite Logan chapters. I think you captured him so well.
julzbobbibroun chapter 13 . 12/12/2014
Perfection!
nights of wonder chapter 13 . 12/10/2014
Oooh, this was such a nice read to find today. It's lovely.
primadonna001 chapter 12 . 12/30/2011
best story ever - although i'd love it more with a filled in chapter or two about what happened to lorelai and the proposal...
Julie Sue chapter 13 . 7/12/2011
ohh it is def very cute! ;)) great story! great job!