Reviews for Confessions in the Dark
Aang Beckett chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
May I just say how much I admire this fiction? You caught Carson's feelings about breaking the oath...without turning him into a -complete- wreck. It brought tears to my eyes for Carson.
Lemon Icee chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
YES nobody else seems to have written an aftermath like this for misbegotten bur it SO needs one! This was beautiful, I could totally imagine it in the show (if the show dealt with these sorts of emotions lol) thank you for writing this!
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
I agree with your view on Rodney. After all on the ship was heat of battle and panic. A great story with the two of them attempting to at least get their sorrows soggy. Drowned is out of reach. The recitation of the Hippocratic Oath made me wince because it's obvious just how much those parts were ignored and having been pushed into breaking it by events, again, Carson will have a very hard time coming to terms with it. Yet Rodney doesn't even have the oath to hold on to, on faith to fall back on but he does have friends. Both beside him and outside, silently protecting their need to be alone. Which I think is a beautiful touch. Great story!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
I love it! The ending what Rodney says! Wow, nice impact! Poor Carson and Rodney!
DangerousDiamondDarling chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
AWW! Amazing! Well done!
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
Very nice piece, heartfelt and true. I really enjoyed Carson and Rodney's conversation about the oath; and the last sentence was too sweet!

Thanks for sharing.
drufan chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
That was excellent. Yes, so many faults. What I like about Atlantis is they make mistakes. SG-1's always right, that's my one major nit-pick about that show. Atlantis, they aren't. It's closer to reality in an unreal way. This tag was spot-on.
Shakia chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Oh man, that was awesome. Great take on Carson's and Rodney's reactions. And yea, I completely agree with you, I can really see this sort of thing haunting those guys. Love how you wrote this ;-; *faves*
Dr. Dredd chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Unfortunately, I don't think I'm as ready to be easy on Carson as Rodney is. The scene in Allies when he's standing on the balcony watching the biowarfare test is really quite chilling. (That being said, it's a great story!) :-)
McRaider chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Wow...not much more can sum this up, it's very good, short but it draws out exactly what you know they were thinking. Very good, thank you for writing it and giving me some closure to what I felt was really missing in that epsiode.

Steph
Emma chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
*meep* I was wondering when the epilogue fics would start. I really liked this one - so sad and packs an emotional punch in so few words.
Silverthreads chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Viable. Nice job for such a quick reaction to the episode.
Elisa chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Oh WOW! That was an intense short fic! Well written and so poignant! Love seeing them trying to help the other through the hard times! And when Rodney said "you didn't kill them Carson, that was all me." WOW!