Reviews for A Simple Observation
Misako chapter 4 . 3/2/2002
VERY GOOD.I THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY,BUT ROMANTIC AT THE SAME -BYE.
lily54 chapter 4 . 11/21/2001
awwwww... I just love it when Heero goes romantic. Always a good read!
Munchkin1 chapter 4 . 11/21/2001
I love this fic! Its very cute and sweet. Get the next chap. out soon, k?
Redhawk chapter 4 . 11/21/2001
oooo! more!
Mono chapter 4 . 11/21/2001
Aww! That was really cute -a tag bit OOC for Heero. But it was very kawaii. Your writing ain't half bad either _~. I hope you will continue this sotry, cause it is good. (Despite the fact that many, many people have written something similar to this before) But hey, I LOVE undercover-at-school-where-Heero-and-Duo-get-together stories! I just love them!
Koji-Ta Belarus chapter 1 . 7/23/2001
I loved your story very very well put, Ja Ne! -
MinakoChan1 chapter 3 . 7/19/2001
Wai Wai! Vewy Vewy good so far! *begs* Don't make him like Ririna instead of Duo! *Starts bawling her eyes out* hehehehehehe *laffs evily* I like htis. :o) Keep the good ficcies coming! _~
10000PoisonedKisses chapter 3 . 6/24/2001
awwww. realy kawaii. is heero gonna be friendly some more? maybe even a little kiss? please?
Katchan00 chapter 3 . 6/18/2001
I can see Duo prancing around the mall like that. _ ~Kat
Shakespear of Anime chapter 3 . 6/17/2001
This is a really good story. I wish you would write a sequel soon!
10000PoisonedKisses chapter 2 . 6/8/2001
awwww. that was kinda sad... m...maybe heero could be kinda nice? awwww. please write more! love it so far!
Katchan00 chapter 2 . 6/8/2001
I think it sounds good so far. ~Kat
C'est moi chapter 2 . 6/5/2001
? I'm lost. Heero has only just received confirmation that he will get a new partner called Duo Maxwell, whom he's never met, and then he was nervous because his KOI (Duo) wa coming tomorrow? His KOI? They haven't even met! And then later on, you've written Duo being a bit miffed that Heero was ignoring him, despite his 'friendliness'? What friendliness? He hadn't shown any yet! Sorry to say, but this fic confused and bewildered me