Reviews for Pieces of Me
sissy chapter 5 . 1/4
There is no ending!
beam01 chapter 5 . 1/2
I have gotten hooked on this story. Is there a continuation under a different name. I really would like to see in continued and finished. Its very good.
Lynne Bailey chapter 5 . 10/20/2014
I really like his story and I hope you continue ...please continue until it's complete...
Cameo13 chapter 5 . 6/8/2014
Please finish this one! I was really enjoying it.
HopelessRomantic0215 chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
Please please please tell me there is more to this story!? How bad is she? Will she remember the children and sully and the love they share!?
Clare bear 48 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Please complete this whole story I'm left in the air and would like ti see the end
JustDeadStarsForDeadEyes chapter 5 . 3/7/2010
love it hope you update one day
Flowerfaires chapter 5 . 11/30/2009
I am really enjoying reading this please update D
The Writer Forever chapter 5 . 8/12/2009
"The Abduction" is one of my absolute favorite episodes of Dr Quinn Medicine Woman, and therefore I was quite excited to find a story related to it! You have written all this beautiful, I could picture everything in front of my eyes and feel every feeling that you described. How heartbroken Sully must be at this moment as Michaela doesn't remember anything! I keep on hoping that, after she heals and rest well enough, maybe her memory will slowly come back. I wonder how will it look like when she sees kids. I hope that Colleen will be there for her, the two of them really have that mother-daughter bond - and I hope that it will help to Michaela to remember her family - and her love.
Elynna chapter 5 . 6/18/2009
This is a really great start to a very interesting story! I really like it! You are a good writer! Please continue with this story! I am hooked and really wondering about our poor Michaela!
Angie66 chapter 5 . 1/22/2009
please update this story , why you leave us like that
Junesse chapter 5 . 1/2/2009
Come on!

Please update!
Brittney chapter 5 . 10/12/2008
hey, this is good! aren't you going to finish it? I want to read more! This is good intense stuff here! Enjoying it. It's not an easy ever after story or all mental issues but physical injuries too which increases the drama I think!
Rosie chapter 5 . 1/22/2008
Hi I really like your storie, but it has been like this only until chapter4 for a long time, Are you going to let us know what will happenn? please don't wait more time, let us know.
CanonAntithesis chapter 5 . 1/7/2008
okay, now you've got me hooked on your stories. you cna't just stop there. please, please update this one soon.

Thanks