Reviews for Stuck in the Middle
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
this is good
Good Luck My Way chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
I love the story! Please continue! I didn't like the 20th book. It made me...oh wait...i think i should stop. I don't want to spoil anything if you hadn't read it yet. But I seriously love this! So please continue!
Milliex2 chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
This would have been a gr8 story if you finished it
OROgoldenpair1 chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
Interesting! (I really need to re read the Left Behind kids version because I can remember that it was great!) Continue on!
OROgoldenpair1 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
O_O I like this already.
RosieWilliams91 chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
Pretty please update! :)))) this is very interesting!
alex chapter 2 . 12/19/2010
!

continue this story is awsome
Alyssa chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
You are an extremely talented writer. Wow. Just wow. !
RidingtheRoughWaters chapter 2 . 2/25/2010
I really like this story well actually-I LOVE IT! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! PLEASE! :D
Cat O'Hara Butler chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
I think it was your "pretty please" that did it. XD I loved this. i had almost forgoten that Mark was in love with her too. with everything with Judd you forget sometimes. and then there was Chad! i haven't forgotten him. i always liked him. the way he gave her up and went to find Judd for her, bringing on his capture then death. :(

you are a great writer. keep up the good work!

God Bless

~Cat~
KiTlyNn chapter 2 . 6/5/2009
You are a very good writer. the only thing is that you need to write more. I am enjoying this story very much! keep it up! :)
lulu chapter 2 . 12/20/2008
PLEASE WRITE MORE! i know this was made in 2006, but if you update this, please write more!
Mathlover15 chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
Nice put Vicki and Judd together(they love each other)! UPDATE SOON!
Shinju Uchiha chapter 2 . 3/19/2008
This a good story! It seems sweet. I think in the series they like each other 2. I'm on book. I don't know what book it is since i have the joind Kids books.