Reviews for Taste of the Forbidden Fruit
flubber chapter 18 . 1/1/2007
Thank you for my cookie! Now going to find some e-milk to drink with it!

Love the stuff at the end! I now have an image of Micheal and Carson making out on the beach! If this is in his mind does he get sand in awkward places? ;-) LOVL (Sorry! I just had to ask! You can kill me noe if you wish!)

I have put you on my author alert list and promise to keep reading.

flubber chapter 17 . 1/1/2007
Im sorry I missed this. I have been having problems with my e-mail and actually sitting down to check it so I think this one went pasat me!

I just wanted to say thank you for this ending, It is lovely. I cannot think of a nicer way for Carson and Micheal to be reunited than in Carsons dreams. And for it to end with a Kiss. This definitely has a great AW factor! ( As I write this I have a wonderful fluffy feeling! Sorry. I just can't help it! ;-) )

It was worth going through all the heartache of chapter 16 and for sticking with the story as a whole. It has been well written with just the right amount of suspense and has definitely been an amazing story to read. It has taken me through all my emotions. it has now gone on my favurite stories list!

Happy New Year

flubber chapter 16 . 12/16/2006
I have just read chapter 16 and all I can say is that is so not fair.

To take them through everything that they had gone through and then have them have to be parted like this at the end wasn't fair! Poor Carson that would be such a difficult thing to have to do!

If I do have one crit it is that the chapter seemed rather short and seemed to come to an abrupt end! It would have been interesting if you had let us hear the way that they parted and how they were feelin about it.

Apart from that it was a good, if tearful, chapter!

Compliments of the season.

Happy Holidays.

flubber chapter 15 . 12/16/2006
Hi. Flubber here. Sorry I have missed the last two chapters. i havew been remiss at checking my e-mail and everyone writes so much!

I really enjoyed this chapter although I am not entirely sure of the significance of what happened to the ship!

I am glad that Micheal and Carson have finally got together. But I have a feeling that it will not be so easy for them both.

Please don't take this the wrong way, but I am glad that Ja'tent is dead. He is one of the few characters that I have taken a complete dislike to! He gave me the creeps!

I am just away to review the next chapter!

Happy Hogswatch, Merry Christmas, Seasons greetings and last but by no means least Compliments of the season!

Hope yours is a good one!

Amaruk Wolfheart of the Wraith chapter 16 . 12/15/2006
Look! Look! A review! That's four or less to go, yes? Want epilogue please!
Cocoa Girl2 chapter 16 . 12/12/2006
Kinda short. So will Michael leave the Lady's planet? And what about all the other changelings? You can't leave them to be picked on by all the other bullying wraith. And can Carson and Michael still talk mind to mind even if they are not on the same planet? How will Weir and Sheppard take it when Carson tells them that it was Michael who saved all of them? And wouldn't Carson have to worry about the shield? Did anyone die in the attack?
Amaruk Wolfheart of the Wraith chapter 15 . 12/10/2006
Wow, I can't believe I've been gone so long. _; Anyway, fun! Michael, Carson, etc. are outta there & it looks like a happy ending's approaching. Well done!
niyanna chapter 3 . 12/7/2006
I like everything here except that Radek is not Russian. He is Czech.
Anna Taure chapter 15 . 12/7/2006
Well, took you long ehough, but it was pleasant to have you back nonetheless. Glad to see Ja'tent kicked out of the show, I didn't like him a lot.

Seems like Kenmore will have to take care of Carson for a while. Interesting...

Post soon, please. :) I love this story.
Cocoa Girl2 chapter 14 . 11/30/2006
I hope you update this soon. So will Ja'tent be killed in this escape? When Michael helps Carson escape will he go with the humans when they leave? Will Carson and Michael use the two pieces given to them by lady wraith in there dreams? When the humans leave will they be able to take the human-wraith with them or be forced to leave them behind? And what happened to Atlantis is it still standing? And where are John and Elizabeth?
sheneya chapter 14 . 11/12/2006
I am really liking this story, alas I can not write stories to well, that's why I issue challanges, Is Carson going to get pregnant in this, I did a challange for that, but haven't gotten a response for it, from anyone on this site.
flubber chapter 14 . 10/29/2006
Talk about a case of 'a lover scorned'. Ja'tent really doesnt know when to let go does he?

In someway I think I kind of understand that it must be hard for Ja'tent. It would be hard enough to loose Micheal to another Wraith, but to loose him to a human. I would think that that really would bring out his anger and his desire for revenge. It still doesn't make it right but it does make it understandable.

I am glad that Carson and Micheal have now realized that they have feelings for each other. But I am sorry that it had to happen in these circumstances. I only hope that Micheal doesn't have to do anything horrible to stop Ja'tent from hurting him.

I wonder what the promises that Raja and Agitra made to him. I can only hope that they will be the kind of promises that, if kept, will allow Micheal and Carson to explore their love for each other.

I am hoping that it is not to much to expect a happy ending, not only for Micheal and Carson but also for the people of Atlantis.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

ManicTater chapter 14 . 10/27/2006
Thank you so much for the update! I thought you had maybe given up on the story.

I wonder what Michael would do if he found out J had kissed Carson :) Again, thanks for the update! Oh, where are the others? And I loved the line about Ronan looking like he had been to the optometrist!

I haven't been to Wraithbait much, have you had any luck over there?
Anna Taure chapter 14 . 10/27/2006
Yep, it's been long enough since the last post. It's still a pleasure to read you. I have no time to write for the challenge - pity - but I'll wait for the next chapter. Hope that it won't turn too angsty...
AccountBuster chapter 13 . 10/26/2006
Love this story, very well done to you to make such a original and enthralling piece of fanfic, keep writing *smiles sweetly*
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »