Reviews for This Looks Like A Job For
skdc8595 chapter 1 . 2/6
I know it has been a long time and this is so silly of me but if you think of ever continuing, please finish this story. Please...
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
really excellent story it was cute
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
really good story it was cute.
Nevaratoiel chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I can't believe I didn't find this story sooner... This is hilarious! I had to hide under my sheets to prevent anyone from hearing my laughter. I know you haven't written Superman stories in a long time, but I like your style. Any chance you might take up writing them again?
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Dude, my roommate is sleeping so close to me and I can't stop laughing from this story! Ha! Hope I didn't wake her but if I did I am so blaming you!
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
this is thebestestfriendsforever just moved to a different account.

good story.
Mouserocks-nerd chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
ROFL! I couldn't stop laughing at this story- I thought it was really random at the start, but I really liked it. Couldn't stop laughing, especially about Clark being an "anatomically correct Ken doll"! XDDD Laughed so hard at that part.

- SJT ;P
thebestestfriendsforever chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
hey cute little story.
LostSchizophrenic chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Dude, you totally need to update this-it's so freaking hilarious!
KyuukiTheAnimeFreak chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE THIS!...Please? I really want to know what happens to Clark, and the reactions to his makeover too.

Please write more.

Yuu-chan
willflourish chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
I LOVE this. Is there going to be more? You have got me sitting here with this goofy grin after reading this.

I want to know what Lois thinks of his makeover.
TENaSeein chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
I just wanted to say that I just stumbled onto this story a few minutes ago and really liked it.

I noticed that its been a very long time since you updated this fic and realize that you've undoubtly gave up on it. But I'm begging you to please continue it. It's just so original. Anyway. Please just think about it. It's far too good to abandon completely.
Liara-Shadowsong chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Oh, I like this story. It's funny, and slightly over-the-top without being too ridiculous or ending up as a poor parody. I only wish it had been continued, since the first chapter leaves this story so incomplete. Any chance of it being picked back up again?
Analiria chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
I really do have a goofy smile on my face now! I wanna hear of the next chappie, though. When would you post it?

Hmm... It's as if you're a Filipina, since you're happy that the Queer Eye is in Manila. I was actually happy to hear that, since I'm a Filipina... hmm...

Anyway, I hope to hear of the next chapter. I'll be looking out on this story, since I've loved the 'Little Things' series so far...

I hope to hear from this story soon!
helsmaid chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
love little thing can't wait for more of both