Reviews for A Beneficial Arrangement
andres.mullerbeck chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
lol, that would change things, wouldn't it? great idea (a nice change to the usual Minerva's and/or Tom's unrequited love stories)
Madhatter1981 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Interesting story, like that Tom/Voldiemort hasn't changed that much in how he thinks/behaves after having married Minerva.
Helianthus8844 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Now that's a different take on the story if I've ever seen one...
iviscrit chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I don't remember if I already reviewed or not, but I certainly didn't favorite and I must remedy that at once. After all, you deserve far more reviews than what you have, certainly one hundred at the minimum!

You, my dear, are exceptional. I f*cking love this fic. And I adore your Tom.
MaiWishes chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Woah! AWESOME. Mind blows that it is actually in character. They are so kick ass together, and he considers killing her twice, yet fond of her, and she's so badass, Fantastic couple they are XD ahah. I really wish you would update. You have officially witted my desire for M/T and for the next week I will read it by the butt-loads.
Loserluigi chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I like this story a lot. It's very cute. Well at least as cute as a story about Voldemort would be. I love how Minerva has whipped him
withering blossoms chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Tom Marvolo Riddle. Whipped.

My, my, I never thought I'd see the day.

Congradulations.
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Not sure if I like this or not ,but I am smiling so that has to count for something.
phantomlistener chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Hehe, a very amusing one-shot :) You just know she'd have that much control over him - really - it's a shame canon didn't do this just for the hilarity. There would be much of it.
Watcher of the Moon chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Old Voldie's whipped, and he doesn't even realize it. He always gives in to Minerva after a while, and he'll never get anywhere with being evil while she's around.
Tommy14 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
I snicker as Tom rationalizes the demands of being a husband and an upcoming Dark Lord. Of course it helps that Minerva is not a doormat and has intelligence, connections and wealth to boot. Thanks for a enjoyable read.
Chocopie09 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
funny! lord voldemort, the dark lord, is terrified of his own wife...hilarious! would love to see more of this!
IaminlovewithVegetaandTrunks chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Just wondering if you plan to do anything more? this is cute, and funny
Roosterman71 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
So it's true, all Tom Riddle really needed to keep from going evil was a good shag. Great story!
maraudersbanana chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Well, well, well. The evil Dark Lord is recheduling his meeting because he is scared of his