Reviews for A Beneficial Arrangement
RavenWhiteMoi chapter 1 . 6/16
Oh, Tom, you emotionally stunted psychopath. You Are So Whipped! /giggle maniacally/
einargs chapter 1 . 6/15
Oh, this is *brilliant*. Simply *brilliant*.
Lady Aarya chapter 1 . 3/1
oh god. I am laughing so hard. *cough* whipped *cough* but you know what if he wasn't a total sociopath megalomaniac then this could end up happening. I accept this AU.
Ijoan chapter 1 . 1/29
lol. this is so funny and cute. i wish that someone would write this pairing for real.
moon so bright chapter 1 . 1/16
This was awesome.
Light on the Horizon chapter 1 . 1/13
This is great! I can't see Tom keeping up being Voldemort long with Minerva around.
capctr chapter 1 . 1/9
BWAWHAWHAWHAW!
*wipes tear from eye*
What an absolutely fascinating story-so very reflective of real life.
I, myself, gave up a life of high adventure after I married(after spending my first anniversary commercial fishing for salmon in Bristol Bay, Ak), and now here I am, middle-aged, retired, with four children ranging from a senior in high school to the three month old sleeping in my arms as I both rock him and write this.
The only part of this story I had difficulty believing, is his overall indifference towards his son.
Any man who chooses to be a father, discovers a wellspring of love that can overpower any level of apathy...it's amazing.
The potential in this story is ENORMOUS! Please expand it.
BookHatersMustPerish chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
He is so whipped, and he doesn't even realize it.
Orange et Blue Morality chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
*Cough*whipped*cough*. Not that it's a bad thing; as ridiculous as the alternate world seems at a glance, it makes a weird sort of sense. I'm torn between wishing Tom would realise how he'd changed and wishing that he kept being his oblivious self. There's no guarantee that he'd realise the change is for the better - at least he won't go down failing to kill an infant this time, though his ascent is going to be more gradual.

I'm also glad that Minerva pointed out how silly Voldemort sounded. It's a tad melodramatic and sounds like it was made up by someone with with a mid-life crisis and receding hairline.
Shamelessly Radiant chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
Have I ever mentioned how much I love this fic and this pairing? :)
RedBlackandLights chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
damn, that was funny. Riddle ending up enjoying a society marriage. His dark arts thing became a boys night out hobby. He thinks of killing her but in the end he bows down to her decision...like your average husband. Minerva tamed him. o.O
Lucy chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
I know this sounds weird but all I could imagine after reading this story was Tom sitting on the couch with an Italian mustache reading a newspaper and Minerva sat next to him with his son sitting on her lap.
;P
andres.mullerbeck chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
lol, that would change things, wouldn't it? great idea (a nice change to the usual Minerva's and/or Tom's unrequited love stories)
Madhatter1981 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Interesting story, like that Tom/Voldiemort hasn't changed that much in how he thinks/behaves after having married Minerva.
Helianthus8844 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Now that's a different take on the story if I've ever seen one...