Reviews for Fluff and Stuff
devilin chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
I cannot help but laugh at this... I am sorry... so sorry...

Anyway, I see good potential here. Nearly everything was good, except one part made it seem not Albelish... the licking. Does he do that?
Little Miss Loved chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
w hehe. i totally loved the fluff. it is so cute!
SaiyanWarrior200 chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Hahaha! You deserve a medal, no two medals, no ten medals for this hilarious story.
kc-archive chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
:D Nice job for your first fic! I like it! Haha...

"Hold still, kitten!"

And welcome to the Alphia fandom! XD ENjoy your stay!
Dragon Chyld chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Another funny one; and fluffy too! :)

Like I said in the last reviews - fics like this are a nice little break. Fun to read! Keep it up.
Miss Nox chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Great story, icecream and love combined made me very happy! The licking and kissing but with the hilrious reactions of the others (esp MiragexCliff, because I really believe Mirage play bullies the man) this was great!
LilyGinnyBlack chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
LOL! LOL! LOL! xD That was just too funny! There were way too many fluffy and funny parts for me to comment on. And, really, for your first fanfic it was really quite good. So, congrats! :) One thing I would suggest is to not write the whole story in bold, it kinda hurts one's eyes after a while, and also to re-read your story for simple typos, spelling mistakes, and grammatical mistakes as well. Other than that, I see promise in your writing, especially in the humor department. So, keep up the good work and I'll be looking out for some more fanfics from you. Oh, and one final thing, for a humor fic the characterization was really quite on par, there were only a few moments of OOC-ness. Good luck writing! :D

~Lily~
Kindest Of Lies chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
This fic is hilarious! This fic, everyone, is my sister's first. And I'm not saying this just because she's family. A good read!(gives sister congratulatory noogie. she hates it!)