Reviews for Fortuna
inu382 chapter 18 . 7/3
That was a great story! I certainly felt a little annoyed with how obvious they both were, but I suppose that comes with the territory when you're an outsider looking in. It certainly made me sympathize with all the other digidestined. And I appreciate that both Yamato and Taichi had their flaws, as opposed to just Yamato acting as though he were completely socially incompetent. Also, if any part of this review is incoherent, I apologize, but I'm typing this on my phone. Thanks for such an enjoyable story.
JediMindaugas chapter 18 . 3/21
Well, I never thought I wanted to read TaiTo. I just listed the stories by favourites. And well...now I am a bit obsessed with with this concept and will read other stories for days and cry for them no being good enough. Thanks a lot.
Seriously though, this is pretty excellent. The shipping might not have been implied, but it does not clash with the canon too much either - especially when you add some speculations and reiterations - it makes this look legit! The romance itself was sweet. Silly, really silly, but sweet. I only missed a bit more reactions from the other members. Like the Daichi's "It's about time" remark.
The stories strongest suite was definitely the deeper exploration of the series - the character's journeys, their thoughts and struggles with the opposite traits. It made me rethink the series and I am really amazed you could look so deep. How did Matt really feel during the time he separated from the group? How did the parents feel when their kids just went off to another world and how it might have affected them? The difference in sibling's relationships (I almost want to re-watch the show just to see if you are right - and if you are, wow, just wow, gj).
Breeyxxrawr chapter 16 . 2/22
Is there anyway to read this with the deleted content
KeruKeru chapter 18 . 1/14
I can't believe this masterpiece has existed for nearly ten years and I never once found it. Every sentence, right down to the punctuation was pure, written gold. You have single-handedly re-interested me in FFNet despite the fact you may never see this review.

Constructive-wise, I felt the epilogue was a tad rushed, but otherwise very in-keeping with the flow of the story as a whole.

I also have to say that your constant teasing of their relationship aggravated me to where I was yelling at my computer screen for them to "just get it over with" or some such, much to the chagrin of my roommates.

I can't say I really know what you're up to these days, but I hope you've realized your dream of getting published because with writing like this, it'd be hard to see that not come true.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/11/2015
finally
GreenDrkness chapter 18 . 10/28/2013
This is a wonderfully well-written angst filled story and I enjoyed all 18 chapters of it though some of it confused me with the name switches since I was used to the English versions
Keep on the writes
DinaSan1 chapter 18 . 9/14/2013
That was REALLY interestin' to read, I couldn't get my eyes off till I finished

And you know something that REALLY surprised me?, some part of the story (from the 'awkward situation' that happened between both of them to Yamato's running to the digital world)

I'm going through almost the same thing as Yama, though, the funny thing, is that I know what ending is about to come, the complete opposite of the ending in this beautiful masterpiece... ;(
Suezanne chapter 18 . 9/8/2013
sweet I've loved this story through all the ups and downs. I like the connection you made between Matt's cave of despair and the dark ocean I never considered that before granted the last time I watched the second season of digimon was back when I was still an early teen, but still
Guest chapter 9 . 7/20/2013
ugh can we plz get back to Tai and Yama cuddling. I'm dying here. JK JK. VERY good story.
Angel of Friendship chapter 18 . 7/20/2013
This was an amazing fanfic! I admit lemon scenes do make me a tad uncomfortable so I skim-read those scenes but the story was amazing. Taichi and Yamato’s friendship and feelings coming to surface and even Yamato losing himself to the darkness and running off to Gabumon. I loved the Takeru/Hikari scenes as well. I wished to see more of Daisuke and Ken though I understand they weren’t important.

This story had all my favourite couples save for Kouyako. I prefer Miyako with Iori or Wallace and Koushirou with Sora due to their personalities. I also loved how you kept Taichi, Sora and Yamato’s friendship intact despite the couples. The character interactions were well-written and Mrs. Yagami’s character may have well gone slightly paranoid and schizophrenic after all the Vamdemon stuff that occurred in the real world. I loved this story, hope you decide to check out my one.
Angel of Friendship chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Awwww this was amazing. Taichi and Yamato were perfectly in character as was everyone else. You don't know how relieved I am finding this fanfic with everyone well written. I loved the Taito moments and it was nice to see Yamato advising Taichi though why is Taichi's Mum being so paranoid?
Kensy Echo chapter 18 . 4/15/2013
Holy Angemon! I love your story so much! Especially the Taito climax on the beach and the last part when Matt said that their story will never end. They're just touch my deepest heart so muuuch!

Okay, my opinion on its whole chapters is that of course I enjoy it so much. Beside you make it so 'drama' (I like drama) and maybe that's the one that made Tai and Matt in this story are a bit too emotional? No, no, actually it's okay since you never leave their most seen character like Tai with his brave-leader appearance.

And Holy Angewomon! You're so success for making me want to watch Digimon again! You make your story never out of the main real story of digimon (yeah apart from the Tai, Izzy, Matt, Mimi, Sora in the same grade in this story and the yaoi thingy) that it's as if I read the sequel or alternate ending of Digimon Adventure XD So great! Awesome!

Btw, not only have a great plot, this also kind of inspiring me. I'm quite in the same state of school things like them. Yeap, I'm going to graduate from senior high on a few months :) And to see that they were all becoming success that made me want to end my senior high story with a great happiness just like them. I keep thinking about how I will get that kind of letter from a university I applied like Matt and Tai because they really show that every thing is possible. Sorry for my nonsense babbling but I just want to know that your story means that much to me.

Thanks for reading my review and hope for any reply from you! Good luck and keep spirit!

PS: Since you delete the lemon part, I wonder that you actually made TaiTo or YamaTai? Who's the seme and uke?
Kensy Echo chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
Hello! I'm your new reader, nice to meet you! Just wow, I like the idea of your story and I bet it'll turn out to be interesting *grin*

Don't worry! I'll keep reading! It's just...LOL Matt is so funny for saying 'Holy Angemon' instead of 'Oh My God' or something like that haha. And it's kinda disrespectful for someone out of Yagami's family to say something like that to Tai's Mom. Hehe

I like your writing style. So tidy and detail so that I enjoy reading it!

See ya! I'm going to read again! Hope I can find something like 'Holy Angemon' in the next chapter! Hehe
Dragons Like Shiny Things chapter 12 . 4/2/2013
Is there an unedited version anywhere? Not knowing what happened is kind of throwing me off... ''
Grune Blatter chapter 18 . 2/4/2013
This is SO ADORABLE. Really, I love Yama! And I love how you write! It was so well written (L) SO WELL!
Thanks for this (L) it's amazing! good job! )