Reviews for A Truly Morbid Optimism
natzbadfairy chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
it's kind of sad that the chicago hope fan base is small on here. I loved your story and i hope that you post more. It may have been a while since you posted this story but i really like it :P
Bethany chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
That was beautiful, raw, and on the verge, and fitted the episode it's set in so well...

Bethany
Manic Mea chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Loved it!

I have never seen the episode that Alan dies. Now I really want to watch it after reading this. Now that Zone Romantica on sky are airing the series I hope to see this episode soon.

I found this to be very emotional and you've captured Jefferey and Aaron perfectly..
labyrinth38 chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Very, *very* good. Liked it a lot!
Ariel chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
What a great story. I miss this show, your story seemes like something that would have fit perfectly in a real episode
Jo chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
For some reason I decided to check out the CH section today. I don't know why, but I'm glad I did. I loved the first two seasons of this show (up til leave of absence). Anyway, this story was awesome. So sad and so touching.
Lady Lochinvar chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
So very Jeffrey Geiger...somehow. It has been a long time since I saw an episode of Chicago Hope. I loved it for Aaron Shutt, Jeffrey Geiger and Alan. I adore Peter MacNichol...have since Dragonslayer really. The only reason I ever started watching Ally McBeal was the amazing Peter MacNichol...so brilliant in that show as he is now on Numb3rs.

And Jeffrey...next to Peter, the draw to Chicago Hope was absolutely Mandy Patinkin with whom I had fallen in love from the movie THE PRINCESS BRIDE...rapidly expanding when I discovered his amazing singing (long before Chicago Hope ever aired and incorporated it). Sigh. If they could just find a way to get his character on Criminal Minds to sing once in a while! Greal story. You are going on my favorite authors list!