Reviews for Becoming Brothers
Rosebud1991 chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
that was so cute XD
Trolly's Bara-chan chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
ALl the sad...and the cute! I can't decide how I should feel about this.
Cosmos Angel and Yami Darkness chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
ASadisticWhim chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Very cute, and a different spin than anything else I've read before. I'm interested in reading more set in this verse. Is there going to be more?
Luki Dimension chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
This is a great idea. I love the notion of Zelos and Lloyd being 'brothers'. Hope to see the '15 years later' that you mention in your profile soon.
Cyberchao X chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Awesome. Good start, interesting concept, should be good.
Spiecas chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
This was a great prequel. I especially love how you portrayed nine-year-old Zelos. He is nine, right? because if Lloyd was four then that would make Zelos nine. Speaking of Lloyd, it doesn't make sense that he's four-years-old since in the game his mother is supposed to die when he's three. Then again, this is an AU so I guess it doesn’t really matter.

The only thing that really annoys me about this story is that even though it's a prequel to another story, I CAN'T FIND THE STORY IT'S A PREQUEL TO! Whatever happened to The Brothers Wilder? It's never been posted! Did you decide not to write it? I hope you didn't because it sounded like a really cool idea for a story.
makenzi chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
so cute so cute! so utterly adorable! i love the plot this is great! you must continue this! you must! i cant wait for brothers wilder its going to be awesome!
doragon no mizu chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
NOISHE IS A BUTLER! ::hugs Noishe:: I luvvles you!

This totally rocks, you made it work out so Lloyd got the exsphere, still had Noishe (yay! Noishe!) and... young Zelos and Lloyd are just so dern cute! I love it!

Hmm... I can't wait to see how you make everything turn out (and Kratos had better be coming back later in the story!) I'm totally into the idea.

Anyway, I guess it'll take a while for you to get the actual story up (at least, it seems like that from what you said in the Author's Note...), but I shall await it. Mostly becuase, it rocks!

Luffles ya!
Strawberry Eggs chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Sorry this is late, but I was away on vacation for the past few days. Better late than never I suppose.

Anywho, I know I didn't say this before, but I quite like the concept of this story (and the one that will follow). It's really cute, Zelos finding Lloyd in the Gaorrachia forest and the two becoming brothers and I can't wait to read "The Brothers Wilder". _

First things first though, to review this prequel. Just as I thought, I quite enjoyed reading the rest of this. It was executed quite well I thought. I especially liked the third-person limited thought processes of Zelos when he first hears Lloyd's screams. And I think it's cute how Zelos already warms up to Lloyd just becuase he's one of the few people who don't know he's the Chosen.

So yes, I liked how this began and as always, it was written well I thought. :) As I said before, I can't wait to read "The Brother Wilder". I can't wait to see how growing up with each other will affect both their personalities! X3

Now if you'll excuse me, my muses are beginning to threaten me with bodily harm if I don't get the next chapter of "Tales of Phantasy" up oO.
Ryu-Of-Darkness chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
I cannot wait for 'The Brothers Wilder'! :D Hurry up and get it out, I loved this one-shot. I love your writting style. Hurry hurry :P!
Birth of Venus chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Aw... That was so cute! So, Kvar erased most of Lloyd's memories? That meanie! :( ... Well, anyway, I loved it, can't wait for the real story!