Reviews for On the Other Side of You
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
amazing story
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
This story made me cry.

Thank you so much for writing it. It's beautiful.
AmesLuvsTheMetallicar chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
this was really great and really well written.
Catasauqua chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
This is the first Jessica fic I have read. I kinda didn't think she would fit, ya know? Boy, was I wrong! Or maybe it was just that you wrote it? Great job , there! Thank You.

Cat
freaker chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
great fic.
tsweeny chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Absolutely awesome story. I thought it was beautiful.
Sepik chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
That was really good. Really sad, and really sweet.
Annonie chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
wow! The review button works this time. It's a miracle.

I'm not going to lie, at first i was a little hestitant to read this because it sounded it could be Dean/Jess. But I love your wirting so much I read it anyway and I am so glad I did! I have to say that this is probably one of my favorite pieces by you. It's truly riveting. I kinda didn't want it to end. I was nice seeing a side of Jessica that we never got to see in the series.

Excellent job once again.
Nicola Silvera chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
I loved this story/ Its something I never would have thought of, Jess's ghost. it was awesome..oh well I've got to go now so umm be sure to check out chap 5 of my story...its finally posted )
Alachai chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
This was another wonderful read of yours. I love how you have the boys' characters down perfectly...and Jess's. I like seeing stories with Jessica in them, and Sam's feelings...Write more? Please?
IMTheresa chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
That was awesome. I can't help but wonder if the pain Sam must feel over Jessica's will be explored any more on the show, or if it will stay in the background and never be mentioned again. In some ways, him not dealing with it is realistic because so many people don't really deal with the pain in their lives.

Great work with this story.
whoaaitsmichele chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Wow, you really write terrific stories. D
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Ah, Faye. Sometimes a story comes along that just ... kills and melts and makes you warm and fuzzy. This is beautiful, and I love it. The end was wonderful. I can't be coherent any more so I'll stop. But seriously.
Lalla32 chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Oh! This was ABSOLUTELY beautiful! _ Can't believe how good it was! All the feelings and emotions! WOW! I have no words!
LoveJeter chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Wow that was amazing! I'm all teary now! I'm glad Dean got to know Jessica even tho it was in ghost form but still the same girl. I loved how her unfinished business with them was to make sure that Sam became whole again and it was Dean that would make him be whole. She just had to make Dean realize he was the missing piece. Just awesome!
62 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »