Reviews for On the Other Side of You
L. C. Brotherton chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
That was simply beautiful and awesome! Thanks so much for sharing it.
hershey chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
*speechless*...perfect, just perfect.
Sensue chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
that was really cute. I loved it. Great job.
gretchless chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
that was great, really great
canomango chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Um, wow... this story rocks. It flows beautifully, gives amazing insight into the the brothers' relationship, and develops the character of Jessica wonderfully. In addition, it's completely original and amazingly in-cannon, though it's something I think we'd never see in the show itself. I think I'm in love, though I'm not sure if it's with Dean, Sam, Jessica, or you! Honestly, I usually try to give SOME constructive criticism to authors, but I can't for this story. Except keep this story as it is and don't change it. It's perfect and amazing. Thanks for writing!
Hersheybar chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
This story is incredibly beautiful and touching. I absolutely love the interaction between Dean and Jessica. Thank you for sharing this with the rest of us.
Dean's-Goddess chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
wow that was amazing it was so emotional
Nate and Jake chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
WOW, you are such a talented writer. You did a great job on this story. It is such an amazing story. You should write for the show. You would make things very interesting.
Skye Scape chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
AW! I loved this... I was hesitant at first because I just couldn't picture it happening.. but you fit it all together nicely and I absolutely loved it.
bally2cute chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Bravo!
Evergreene chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
I believe that a 'wow' is in order. It was very interesting to see a take on Jessica which went deeper than that of the show. That last bit was so sad. *tears* Hope you survive your 10 days without internet! (or are you in the nice little place I like to call denial hehe!) Again, excellent fic!
Kaewi chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Beautiful. I don't even know what else to say, really.
Jill chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Whoa. That was really intense. Very insightful. I loved it.
Jayme chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
This is good.
Tyranusfan chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
I don't see anything wrong with it. I think parts of it should be incorporated into the show. Jessica (TV) served only to push Sam back into hunting and give him the angst to fuel the forst half of the season. We have gotten very little about how the situation affects Dean...aside from the briefest mention in "Bloody Mary"...and it has to since he's too close to all this to NOT be affected.

I think her haunting Dean makes perfect sense too. Sam is haunted by guilt, not her. And it's interesting to see one of the two ghosts that Dean would never "bust." (Mary being the other one.)

I liked it. It was a compelling read and had a nice emotional ending.

Well done!