Reviews for On the Other Side of You
JJ Phoenix chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
I don't even know where to begin! There's so much to touch on here.

First, what an original concept! Beginning the fic soon after Bloody Mary was perfect; we were able to understand Jessica's presence and didn't question it. You progressed the fic nicely, taking us from the time she appeared to Sam up to the anniversary of her death, and her purpose gradually became more clear every time she visited Dean.

"She was in the way. It was that simple."

As much as I enjoyed the entire read, this was the line that stood out to me the most. I just find it so intriguing that both Dean and the demon needed her gone in order to keep Sam for himself, and I wonder how the Dean in this fic would react after the revelations of DT.

And Sam was limp! Fever!Sam! Blue!Sam! Woobie!Dean! It was all there and all so perfect.

*loves*

JJ
daisymaygirl1 chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
How on earth could you possibly think that this fic is disasterous? I think it's one of the best things, if not the best, you have written. It is just so beautifully tender and sad. The dialogue between Dean and Jess was exquisite and the ending broke me into a thousand tiny pieces of tearySammy loving happiness. :-).

You know I've said this many times before, but your Sammy steals the show for me everytime, even when he's asleep for a lot of the story. :-)

Thank you.
L. C. Brotherton chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
That was simply beautiful and awesome! Thanks so much for sharing it.
hershey chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
*speechless*...perfect, just perfect.
Sensue chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
that was really cute. I loved it. Great job.
gretchless chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
that was great, really great
canomango chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Um, wow... this story rocks. It flows beautifully, gives amazing insight into the the brothers' relationship, and develops the character of Jessica wonderfully. In addition, it's completely original and amazingly in-cannon, though it's something I think we'd never see in the show itself. I think I'm in love, though I'm not sure if it's with Dean, Sam, Jessica, or you! Honestly, I usually try to give SOME constructive criticism to authors, but I can't for this story. Except keep this story as it is and don't change it. It's perfect and amazing. Thanks for writing!
Hersheybar chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
This story is incredibly beautiful and touching. I absolutely love the interaction between Dean and Jessica. Thank you for sharing this with the rest of us.
Dean's-Goddess chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
wow that was amazing it was so emotional
Nate and Jake chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
WOW, you are such a talented writer. You did a great job on this story. It is such an amazing story. You should write for the show. You would make things very interesting.
Skye Scape chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
AW! I loved this... I was hesitant at first because I just couldn't picture it happening.. but you fit it all together nicely and I absolutely loved it.
bally2cute chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Bravo!
Evergreene chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
I believe that a 'wow' is in order. It was very interesting to see a take on Jessica which went deeper than that of the show. That last bit was so sad. *tears* Hope you survive your 10 days without internet! (or are you in the nice little place I like to call denial hehe!) Again, excellent fic!
Kaewi chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Beautiful. I don't even know what else to say, really.
Jill chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Whoa. That was really intense. Very insightful. I loved it.
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »