Reviews for On the Other Side of You
Tyranusfan chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
I don't see anything wrong with it. I think parts of it should be incorporated into the show. Jessica (TV) served only to push Sam back into hunting and give him the angst to fuel the forst half of the season. We have gotten very little about how the situation affects Dean...aside from the briefest mention in "Bloody Mary"...and it has to since he's too close to all this to NOT be affected.

I think her haunting Dean makes perfect sense too. Sam is haunted by guilt, not her. And it's interesting to see one of the two ghosts that Dean would never "bust." (Mary being the other one.)

I liked it. It was a compelling read and had a nice emotional ending.

Well done!
PointOfView chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
I have to say I have never been a fan of Jess but I love your version of her. I found all the conversations between Dean and her extremely interesting... particularly the fact that he would talk to her about things he would refuse to speak of with Sam. Honestly I found this a very intriguing idea and I'm glad you wrote it! You actually gave me goose bumps at the end when Jess thanked Dean. Wow! Beautiful!
iluvsmallville chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Ah, Faye, you've done it again.

Poor Sammy.

This was an amazing fic covering all that everybody had been wondering about: what was up at the end of 'Skin', Sam's life at Stanford...

I'd write more but 'Whoa' seems to sum up how much I love this fic! :D

So sad you won't be near a computer [pout] but I hope you enjoy your trip! Is it vacation or something?

Anyways, I'm rambling, spectacular fic! :D