Reviews for Yoshi's Giant Birthday Bash
Ebrum the Random chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
After reading this entire story, do I win a Harry Potter book? Or a free chapter? Hello? HELLO?
Jinjo-Advance chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
WHOA! I never thought I'd see you or KILL THE EMPIRE make this monster of a fanfic, but...

The Nintendo Wii. It's getting really good press. Heck, it's even better than the X-Box 360 and PS3! *avoids angr stream of PS3 and X-Box 360 fans* That was close. Oh well, I'm sure they get over it, but now, thanks to you, KILL THE EMPIRE, and this fanfic, I shall always keep this quote in mind.

"Wow…talking piñatas. Now that IS cool!"

Anyway, great job! You should maybe add some more of the Smashers in the 2nd chap, but that's just my opinion. :)
Ligice76 chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
That was the most awesome one-shot fanfic I've ever seen. Or at least the most awesome Part 1 for a story! :)

Nice job, and happy belated birthday! 16, huh? Only 5 more years until you're an adult. Hehehe...

Now, I can see the next part flashing in my mind. I hope to see what continues from this point!
NintendoRare chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Cool. A Birthday Bash fanfic. This seems to be the better of the ones that were in the Super Smash Brothers section before. :) Oh, and btw, happy birthday!
PrincessShroobIsMyHomeGirl chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Your birthday was last Saturday? Wow! And you turned 16? Awesome! That means we're the same age! Well...you're 4 days older than me, but oh well. Great job!
DJraper chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Dude...happy birthday! Even though it's 2 days after it...but still. You're 16 now? Man, I wish I'd learned that sooner! *throws confetti and rocks*

You said you co-written this with KILL THE EMPIRE, hyuh? Maybe me and Yoshiguru should check it out sometime. But yeah, that's about it for this review. I'm looking forward to Part 2! After all, Part 1 was a BIG success!
PeppyDaMan chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
WOW! That was long! And lucky, too, because it was on your birthday! *throws confetti* But since I was too lazy to review, I'll make it up by, well, reading it over and over! Hoohohoohoohaahaa!

*adds to favs*

*adds to alerts*

*adds to C2*
Ginkyofu13 chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY! HAPPY! HAPPY! BIRTHDAY! CONTINUED WITH YOUR WORK! YOU ROCK!
RoyalFanatic chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
To the power of teamwork, eh?

Very nice fic, very nice.

Keep going, both you and KILL THE EMPIRE!_

Update!_
falcored chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Wow awesome story guys. Even though I don't know what Bretons or High Elves it is still pretty entertaining. Ha Pikachu gets a leash for a weapon. Cool action and fighting scenes, they reminded me of the Matrix. So Microsoft is trying to take over Nintendo. Well screw them. Oh is this Marcus person from a Microsoft game like Halo? I don't know I don't own or play X box. Well more action and humor on the way I guess. Update soon you guys make an awesome writing combo. Oh and Happy Birthday to both of you.
I R Dead Insert Frowny Here chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
dude, this looks good. So I'm going to put in the big fight? Alright, I'll do that. But yeah, this si working out good. I'm glad to help bro.
Yoshiguru chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Hey, man! Happy 16th birthday! *throws confetti and balloons* You gotta admit, it must have took you and KILL THE EMPIRE quite a while to do something like this. And I must say, it's impressive AND action-filled! In fact, I'm looking forward to what happens next. I'll be rootin' on for ya! :)

Happy birthday!