Reviews for Straight Shooter
jessiejr21 chapter 1 . 3/12
That was will done. Brovo
Waffleface chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
This was gold. Seriously. I haven't seen a Link/OoTZelda fic of this caliber in a really long time. The detail was excellent, the characterization enjoyable. Special props to Link: he has critical flaws. He's handsome, but hasn't known the humility puberty would've given him. Still, he's a nice man, and an excellent character.

I think of Sheik as female, but besides that, I had a heck of a lot of fun with this. Great work! Imagining Zelda shoving Link down behind a barn was enjoyable, to say the least.

And I admit I had a little too much fun reading "He's sexy and he knows it".
Livvy22 chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Great story!
ZombieDragon chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Loved this one - great work.
justdoodlingaround chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
i loved every line of this
KaChan84 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
loved it...thanks for sharing :)
invasianofasians chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
cocky!link is hilarious...
EmeraldgreenTomboy chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
This is really a favorite of mine. I am not kidding. This was the best fanfic I have EVER read. I love the idea of a cocky Link, its hilarious! Oh, and Zelda's attitude towards Link is rather humorous as well. Excellent job! I hope you can write more fanfics like these in the future!
Sheikagal chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Oh my gosh. That was awesome. Whenever I hear the LMAFO song, sexy and I know it, Link will pop into my head now. Epic!

-Sheikagal
yopo chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Ok. That was amazing.

Wonderful characterization and build up to the end. You actually had me worried for a second that Link wouldn't succeed.

Seriously, loved it despite the unusual flaw on our hero. Loved it enough to read more than once if I admit it.
meeelo chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I cannot handle this utter perfection
Angelically Scarred chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I really enjoyed reading this. Great job!
phunky chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
hehe I like this side of Link. Zelda is trying so hard... but well, couldn't resist him awwww
Hidari chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I like like like! Different. And refreshing.
dustykingdom chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I love this so much! So funny and witty! Totally a favorite!