Reviews for Straight Shooter
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
I'm mainly writing this to inform you that I also have an inexplicable addiction to cookie dough icecream xD

But aside from that, I really like your writing style and I think you write your characters very well. But by the hells Link is irritating in this one! I imagine completely skipping the awkward phase of puberty and jumping straight into incredibly handsome hero at his prime would do that to a person lol. Good job. As a side note, I was expecting Zelda to win and Link respond to her claim of 'I get to marry the first decent person who knocks on my door' by actually making an effort and knocking on her door xD He could have been charming and a sarcastic ass simultaneously. I know you write this ages ago, but I've been reading your Zelda stuff a lot recently and figured I'd say something.
jessiejr21 chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
That was will done. Brovo
Waffleface chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
This was gold. Seriously. I haven't seen a Link/OoTZelda fic of this caliber in a really long time. The detail was excellent, the characterization enjoyable. Special props to Link: he has critical flaws. He's handsome, but hasn't known the humility puberty would've given him. Still, he's a nice man, and an excellent character.

I think of Sheik as female, but besides that, I had a heck of a lot of fun with this. Great work! Imagining Zelda shoving Link down behind a barn was enjoyable, to say the least.

And I admit I had a little too much fun reading "He's sexy and he knows it".
Livvy22 chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Great story!
ZombieDragon chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Loved this one - great work.
justdoodlingaround chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
i loved every line of this
KaChan84 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
loved it...thanks for sharing :)
Shengrila chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
cocky!link is hilarious...
EmeraldgreenTomboy chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
This is really a favorite of mine. I am not kidding. This was the best fanfic I have EVER read. I love the idea of a cocky Link, its hilarious! Oh, and Zelda's attitude towards Link is rather humorous as well. Excellent job! I hope you can write more fanfics like these in the future!
KiraReySolo chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Oh my gosh. That was awesome. Whenever I hear the LMAFO song, sexy and I know it, Link will pop into my head now. Epic!

-Sheikagal
yopo chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Ok. That was amazing.

Wonderful characterization and build up to the end. You actually had me worried for a second that Link wouldn't succeed.

Seriously, loved it despite the unusual flaw on our hero. Loved it enough to read more than once if I admit it.
meeelo chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I cannot handle this utter perfection
Angelically Scarred chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I really enjoyed reading this. Great job~!
phunky chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
hehe I like this side of Link. Zelda is trying so hard... but well, couldn't resist him awwww
Hidari chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I like like like! Different. And refreshing.