Reviews for A Different Kind of Hell
LunaRains chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
this was so hilarious.
nope nope not me chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
wow. i think that is the strangest thing i have read in a long time. Its so odd... it is written in a really angsty and sad way, but about something really not that bad...

I love it!

xx
Ghostwriter chapter 3 . 3/24/2008
Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Marvin is my Muse chapter 3 . 5/7/2007
Oh wow. You had me all worried at the begining, in the first chapter! But, POOR DEAN! ehehe! I loved the last chapter! Great story! Perfect mix of angst and humour!

-Marvin
mysong chapter 3 . 4/8/2007
poor Dean. :)
Brigid Tanner chapter 3 . 4/8/2007
LMAO! With the first story, I was prepared for some more mundane torture, so the Lawrence Welk caught me by surprise. With the next two, I was sorta expecting it. Poor Dean! Well written, good job with the boys.
CaffieneKitty chapter 3 . 11/27/2006
You do realize that next chapter, something or someone has to possess Dean's MP3 player. Maybe Lawrence Welk? ;-)
Suicidal Bunny chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
Didn't log in

Oh man! That was totally wrong on SO many level's! When I first started reading this story, I had expected it to be all depressing, and you know, Dean having a breakdown or something... then I got to the end, and I was laughing my ASS OFF! This is total genius!

You should be very proud of yourself, I salute you.

~* *~
Moonlightstreams chapter 3 . 10/10/2006
poor dean, how could you do this to him (lol)
Moonlightstreams chapter 2 . 10/10/2006
lol, i have the divas las vegas cd, i have the dvd. (only because it was given as a birthday present) poor dean, you put him through so much
Moonlightstreams chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
you are insane, first with making dean commit sucide, you made him have a grey hair (veyr horrible) another one i read was when dean and sam was grieving about a death in a family, it first looked like john but it turned out to be the poor impala (even worse) and now you sent dean to hell. you are extremly horrible you know that. (lol)
November'sGuest chapter 3 . 9/10/2006
Poor Dean. Well, at least he's got his MP3 player to keep him company now (and I'm totally jealous, btw, because I've been begging for one all summer). At least the ghost wasn't piping bubbles through the ceiling or something, lol.

Unfortunately I can empathize, my sister sometimes makes me listen to some of her stuff that drives me up a wall. Its all I can do to keep from grabbing my ears and screaming, "Oh, the horror!"

Good job, girl - can't wait to see what you've got up your sleeve next!
FraidyCat chapter 3 . 9/8/2006
this concept is freakin hysterical. very original.
snchills chapter 3 . 9/8/2006
Hahahaha 'Tiny Bubbles' is enough to drive anyone insane. Thank god they weren't playing 'Tiptoe through the tulips' we would have lost our boy forever.. lololol
shywalk chapter 3 . 9/8/2006