Reviews for Alone Again
Enchantress of DarkFantacy 423 chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
Update soon
666blackcat666 chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
OMG ! CANT WAIT FOR MORE I LOVE IT !
borninthedarkness chapter 2 . 8/30/2008
i love it keep going at it ur really good update soon please
Murdoc's girl chapter 2 . 2/6/2007
That was amazing!I dont know about any one els,but I realy liked it!Keep wrighting,you'r doing good!
lilviorX chapter 2 . 8/10/2006
Oh god that was brilliant! I've so been there with those feelings. I think Rai would be much happier staying with Jack; even on the show... so long as they didn't do any of those naughty things i love to read about... their characters just seem to go so well together. Rai is most definitely the darkest of the good guys. Hope you feel better now, it does sometimes help to put your own emotions into fictional characters. Keep up the good work.

lil
tanithlipsky chapter 2 . 8/6/2006
nice
HawkWithGlasses chapter 2 . 8/4/2006
Great work. Even though I am not such a big yaoi fan, this is fantastic writing. I find it as a dark romance circling both rai and jack...oops! Better stop myself now...SQUEE!

-K.G.
crystalas chapter 2 . 8/4/2006
this...is so beautiful...*sob*
TamerTerra chapter 2 . 8/3/2006
Darn you, putting me into emo mode... *sob*

Con-crit wise: You could have done to use their names more. 'The other' was way over-used. And it might have been better without the 'I love you's being said - it was all very understated until that.
rainbowraindeer chapter 2 . 8/2/2006
That was quite an emotional peice. And you have such beautiful description here... not overly done or riddled with spelling/grammer mistakes. This was even better than the first chapter! I hope you get more out one day.

(And yes, the ending was a bit mushy, but it wasn't degrading to the story at all. Good job with that.)
Lady of Infinity chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
I really like this. I thought that everything was spot on. So I can't wait for the next part. Hope it comes out soon!
TamerTerra chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
*sob* They both needs hugs. Good job that they're together, then, eh?

When I started reading, I groaned at the formatting. But by the end, the terrible lack of double-spacing was just adding to the claustrophobic atmosphere, which is kind of cool.
Crystalas chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
this is so sad yet brillaint! i'm favving this one right now!
rainbowraindeer chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Nice... Although maybe you should spread your work out a bit for the next chapter, because some of the paragraphs are bunched together and are a little frustrating to read.