Reviews for The Human Factor
Crow chapter 50 . 7/20
I really love this story and come back regularly to re read it. I hope you go back to working on it. I would love to see more!
finabin chapter 36 . 6/11
I'm rereading this story as it is EXECELLENT! I reallly love this chapter! It makes me laugh. Please please can you tell me if you've added any further chapters. If I remember Ezra really needs some assisstance at the enD. Thank you very much for the much needed laughter.
Marvelmyra chapter 50 . 1/12
More ! I expect this could use 50 more chapters.!
kess55 chapter 50 . 1/7
You should be writing novels...this is an amazing story that I hope one day you will finish..
Loving this story hope this isn't the end...
nanateacher99 chapter 50 . 11/23/2014
This was a delight to read. I am a big fan of Susan Foster's GDP universe and you've incorporated her concept beautifully. Well written! Didn't want to stop reading. So many unanswered questions. Now, I have to watch the series. Thank you for sharing your story.
ryainelf chapter 50 . 10/21/2014
I really enjoy this story. I've read it 4 or 5 times. I hope you are able to write more on it. I'd really like to see where you go with it. What is the secret Vin has? How was Ezra 'broken'? Was JD's dad really a Centurion? How does the training in Quantico go? Does Hatti find the boys some 'women'? I have to admit Dr. Lenard Kirk, definatly made me think of Bones McCoy from Star Trek. :)

Keep writing.
maj chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Human Factor & 2330 . . .
Have been waiting a long time for MORE to these stories.. They are so good! I love the concept and have re-read what you've posted many times, just coming to a halt with the last chapter..
PLEASE give us more and finish them.. they are way to good to just leave as is..
Great works!
gonegreatgranny chapter 50 . 6/14/2014
wonderful story but it needs to be finished...PLEASE!
Tlyna52 chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Oops. On that last review I meant 2230 as well as the Human Factor.
Tlyna52 chapter 50 . 6/5/2014
Please do not abandon this story. I really love it and The Human Factor. Both are very good and do not deserve to be abandoned.
Terry Kay chapter 50 . 1/20/2014
Just had a GREAT day re-reading this story! Identifying the characters (and actors who played them) is always fun. You have some truly priceless lines in this one. Thank you!
mischief chapter 50 . 11/12/2013
please continue the story! would it help if i begged?
Crow chapter 50 . 10/27/2013
I so LOVE this story and hope to read something new very soon! *feeds muse bunnies*
mischief chapter 50 . 9/10/2013
Are you going to continue this story? Please! Would it help if I whined or cried? Thank you for this wonderful tale.