Reviews for Knives' Amazing MusicFilled Day!
AstroLatte chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
This made my day...poor Knives...ha ha!
ReadingWhiz89 chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Oh, the songs...poor Knives. XD

Very funny, very cute oneshot. The lyrics you chose were great, especially the ones Vash sang. Really nice.

_
MiraiYume chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Ahahahahahahaha! This was funny! I don't even want to imagine how long it might have taken to get those songs right though...dedication!

Nothing like a little music to brighten Knives' Day, lol. Excellent job!
Always Odd One Out chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
:D I loved this; it was so comical. At least your story was posted before Knives' Day was over. *looks away guiltily*
Kritikos chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Lol. It definately DID count! (At least I hope so, because I still haven't gotten mine in! _) Anyway, I thought this fic was laugh-out-loud funny. It must have taken forever to think of lyrics that fit the number of syllables in each song! Kudos.
Alaena Night chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Lol, cute! I didn't recognize two of the tunes, but it's awesome the effort you must have put into rearranging the lyrics. Mine was a last minute entry, too, but since we're still awake it means we can still be in the Knives Day spirit. So funny! Happy Knives day to you. Hope yours was great. LOL, good work! D

—Alaena
Mr. Deadman chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Oh it counts, trust me. It was great to have some humor in Knives' Day this year. I was expecting to read Angst/Drama one after another, and it was certainly nice to have fics like this to spice it up.

A very cute one-shot, so easy to visualize all of the characters (deranged as they may be) clumping together to sing their songs to Knives.

Hope you had an enjoyable Knives' Day.

- Kat