Reviews for Sedative

THIS
Crystal M. Key chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
:D That was great. Thanks! Favorite part:

UGH, WHAT THE HELL.

Sakura was confused. Maybe a little pissed off too, but could anyone tell? Noooo... yeah, probably. She imagined herself, for a brief moment, tearing at her hair and screeching like a banshee.

This week. Has not been good to me AT ALL.

She stared at her current cause of misery, and found him panting just as much as she. Bent over and everything. He glanced up and smirked at her.

"Well, I'm impressed." he said smoothly. He forced himself up as she did, and re-adjusted his now broken glasses. Sure, it made it seem like there was eight of her.. but he wasn't going to complain. She was kinda cute.

"I expected you to be more of an, attack first, give compliments later, kind of guy." She also smirked at him, being quite familiar with Kabuto after fighting him so many times. It became a sort of.. class act, for the both of them.

"You expect too much."

"Hm."

Kabuto decided break-time was over, and started running at her. He was pleased when he saw her get that "Oh shit" look on her face, until he actually reached her. With a punch to the stomach, the Sakura clone disappeared as he darted his head around to sense her chakra.
cion chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
LOL so awesome. Loved it! So cute and clever. Who'da thought Kabuto was such a sneaky little flirt? Haha. :) It's definitely going into my favorites. I'd love to see more of these from you and watch the KabuSaku fanbase grow!
diggydawg chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Hahaha! Loved this ;)
TearsOfMusic chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Hmph...I HATE to say this...but...this story is *ahem*...rather the hated term word..."Nice and Sweet"...
Abra Cadaverous chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Umwut. I'm lost here.

He was just PRETENDING to be high? Well if that is the case then Huzzah! Kabuto is such a sneaky-sneaker.

If he really was high - FAIL. Drugs are not a god excuse! Really, after reading Drizzle, I expected better.
AnonymousInkBlot chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Lol, this was so cute! Absoloutly loved it )
ChocoResha chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Haha, that was a very nice one-shot :] Kabuto is the best x3
Delicate Desires chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Hahah KabuSaku is cute, but there's not enough stories about it. D: Great job, though. I really liked the fic!
with eyes looking up chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
aw, how cute!

i really can't wait for the DEIsaku.

great job!
Mikari Haruno chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Bwahahaha! I have returned! ...-silence-...Yes, I know I'm weird.

Another Rare pairing! KabuSaku! Fear the medics! Roar!

I giggled a lot during this one. Which NEVER happens. Ask anyone who knows me, and they'll tell you that I NEVER giggle. Ever. Anyways, I had a major giggle fest when Kabuto first giggled. Tee hee. I'll also admit to grinning evilly when Sakura told Kabuto she'd be 'experimenting' on him.

Thank god for this pairing; like you said, the mental image of Orochimaru and Kabuto...-shudders-...REALLY disturbs me. And that's saying something. It's just so...ick.

-Mikari, the girl wo must go gouge her eyes out in an attempt to rid herself of the OrochiKabu images
OrigamiGirl chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Cute! Such a great Kabusaku fic! I loved it!
afitre chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
I am more of a OroSaku fan myself...not many people write it.
Wild Horsefeathers8753 chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Very cute. Hope there is more to come soon.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »