Reviews for Finale
stopthenrewind chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
I love angsty!SS! I was so pissed when Marissa died at the end of s3, and I felt so bad for Summer and Ryan at the beginning of s4, because they couldn't deal with her death. I loved this oneshot, because you described how I thought Summer felt at that time, when she was grieving because of Marissa. :( Great job!

-Jamey ;)
lucy-starry-sky chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
I loved it - there are so many lines in this story that I wish I had written! You've really *got* the characters, and then taken them further, beyond the show. Favorited!
Sweetlilloz chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
i like it. i like how you showed the diffrences in their relationship.
DreyNuts chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
I love when you write like this, when your story is just what I needed to read at that exact moment because my week's been a piece of crap.

"Mine, mine, mine," she said, in a soft whisper

I love that line. The transition into 'crazy' is always fun with Summer. You had many more quotable lines, as usual, but my mind-finger cordination is not working so well at the moment.

You description of Summer's mind and how she acts always makes me squee 'cause it's pretty much exactly how I picture her outside of the show.

I couldn't tell if you're just leaving it as a one-shot, or going to add more chapters, but either way, I loved it.
Rossignol1984 chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Aw. I loved it. The ending was perfect, and I loved the sentence you used "They're growing up now, and maybe Marissa was just never meant to." It's almost philosophical, but good.

And you know you can always get me with Seth being there for Summer, and therefore I loved the fic.

"Too many people have left her. Or, one too many, now."

And as I told you before, I loved that line, too. It really nails down Summer's situation, and I wish Josh would hear you and show us that little aspect in the show.

And it's a good thing that Summer's finally free from Marissa. She'll need some time to realize that, but eventually, she will see.
spiffykay chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Loved all the heartfelt emotions put into every word of this. Such a good job.

And loved this line: They're growing up now, and maybe Marissa was just never meant to.

Priceless.
PrincessRachel13 chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Marissa's roting body.. there's a nice visual. And I like how they left the funeral early. I hate funerals. They really aren't necessary. It's just a sob fest.

"Being dead is automatic forgiveness for life." That's great. I like that.

You write angsty insane Summer very well. It is no doubt your specialty. Everytime you mention puking I expect her to be pregnant. Oh well.

Keep up the writing darlin!
hopelessxlove chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
this was really good.
ela05 chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Hey Tay, I really liked that.

Okay, that isnt a very specific review, I know. Hmm...It was angsty and Summer even went a little insane but in the end I think Seth got through to her and hes going to help her be okay again just by being their for her. Because they have grown up unlike Marissa who obviously wasnt meant to. That was such a true line! I liked how you worked in Summers abandonment issues which is very realistic. Shes afraid that everybody is leaving her but of course Seth wont.

I totally like your style of writing. It seems so simple but you achieve to say so much with only a few words and create a very intense atmosphere.
dfjwieojlfsd chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
I kept waiting for them to run away.

...I'm still waiting.

It's not one of your fics unless they do.

For once in your entire fic writing career, you've actually made me want to write SS. (Hm. That sounds weird and like an insult. I just mean you're a better writer than I...or something). So, yeah, I think I want to write that one where Ryan is in love with both Seth and Summer (and they have a babeh, of course) but fucking Taylor.

That one was fun.

Anyway, go this fic! Yay! I like it! Fuck Marissa!