Reviews for The Killing Frost
DragonSoulWorld chapter 32 . 10/10/2020
Amazing story! Felt like a real Atlantis episode. Kept me guessing throughout who the bad guy was. The characters were just like the ones in the show too. Loved the McKay-Sheppard bantering. Great Writer. Thank you!
Elena chapter 32 . 8/31/2019
It was so interesting! Thanks for writing and sharing this.
elsiek chapter 1 . 9/30/2018
I really enjoyed this story. Thank you so much.
Belker chapter 32 . 6/10/2018
I think I read this a while ago, but I gladly read it again! You have mastered the Sheppard-Rodney bickering! it just made me happy :-)
starlight guardian chapter 32 . 2/7/2018
I did identify one of the bad guys, but this was a great read, loved the originality, and you nailed the characters, truly enjoyed the snarkiness.
Dimac99 chapter 32 . 5/6/2016
Holy shit, that was some 1st class whumpage! You really had me worried about Zelenka for a while and it was nice to see more of Caldwell - I have a soft spot for Mitch Pileggi and he fills a pair of overalls nicely ;-) Really enjoyable and well plotted fic.
Lina03 chapter 32 . 8/8/2015
Awesome fic...great characterization and pacing...thanks for sharing! )
Vampy chapter 32 . 6/14/2015
My favorite part of this story is imagining them plowing through the snow whilst in a blizzard. Fun times! And that moment where Rodney saved Sheppard was priceless! This story is truely a work of art. ;) V.
greenmusik chapter 32 . 9/15/2014
likes this one a lot.
as if a double series looked
thanks you 3
Winter Ashby chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
This was amazing. I loved it so, so much. It had everything, angst and god guys winning and everyone was in character. I also loved your original characters, which I respect, because that's so hard to pull off in fandom, but you did, spectacularly. Rodney's interactions with everyone is perfect. I love his breakdown and his stubbornness. I was sad when this was over, it was like the show ended all of a sudden. I could honestly, seriously, see this as one of the SGA novels. Really, this deserves to be published. I can think of no other response than I loved this so much, I have the inexplicable urge to write fanfics within your fic. Thank you for this amazing story. I was such a pleasure to read.
Begoogled chapter 28 . 10/5/2012
That was a very nice eulogy from Sheppard. Sounds in-character to me.
Begoogled chapter 27 . 10/5/2012
Good internal dialogue for McKay, liked his snarkiness and analysis of his own thoughts.
Begoogled chapter 22 . 10/5/2012
Noooo! You killed Rodney!?
Begoogled chapter 21 . 10/4/2012
What an exciting and thrilling adventure, this story has been up till now! I didn't see the betrayal in the snow coming. But it feels good to have Beckett look after Radek, and Elizabeth going back to Atlantis. I hope Rodney and Caldwell will keep each other safe out there... John better find them quick.
Begoogled chapter 11 . 10/4/2012
Whoa! Evil woman! Somebody please save Elizabeth!