Reviews for Imprisonment
macawtopia chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Aw, I loved it! Maxim always seems so pensive in the book, and it's interesting to see your interpretation of some of his thoughts ]
Anon chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
How ironic! because, of course 'rebecca' makes an apperance at the ball. I like your representation of maxim-i never really could tell if he truly loved her or not. nice job :)
Dan Sickles chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Splendid! You captured the atmosphere of the story perfectly, everything Max fears and everything that keeps him shut away from the innocent young wife he adores. Bravo!
Mrs. James Norrington chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
"Rebecca was not coming back..."

If only you knew, Maxim. lol. :D

Nicely done- it's a great descrition of both him and his realtionships with Rebecca and the narrator.
Permanent Rose chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Very well written. You've captured Maxim's character quite well.
mokenju chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
It's an interesting insight in the thoughts of Max. He is truly in character. The only bad thing I have found in that one-shot is that is precisely a one-shot. I would have love to see this continued.
Angel sumoritos chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Very good, I like it!
Becki Black chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
i thought it was great well done! there should be more stories of rebecca
Dylan Shelby chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Incredible! What a marvelous job you did! Rebecca has always been one of my favorite books, and I think your Maxim POV was dead on.

Loved it!

- Dylan.
kris932 chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Very good. Not much to say here. But your one-shot was well written and (to me anyway)sounded like what Maxim would think.
greensapphire chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
WOW that was great, it was like you were Maxim weird but in a good way, great job I enjoyed reading the book but never saw the movie (someday), anyways great job maybe you should do Rebecca or Winter(2nd) :)
oldsoul01 chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Wow, this was amazing! I loved it, very well written.

And it's very nice to know what Maxim is thinking for once.

Very Well done!
camerabugs chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
You have written a wonderful story. I think that you have captured the perfect writing style for Rebecca. Please, continue to write.
Princess Pat chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Beautiful, that was truly beautiful. I only wish it were longer. You've got all the characters completely nailed down, and you have a very good understanding - in fact, I'd say this helps me understand Maxim even better. I hope you write more.
LeBookworm chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Wow...I'm amazed how well you got into his mind...I loved that book...and the movie was very well done too! This was written wonderfully!