Reviews for Time Waits For No Man
Ho chapter 13 . 4/15/2017
This was a strange story
theseventhstar chapter 2 . 12/11/2016
OH SHIT
clara200 chapter 13 . 10/14/2012
good story to start then it turned weird. I'm guessing she was pregnant then had a miscarrage during the battle that's all the blood.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/30/2011
You are sooooooo evil with all the secrets and mysteries. BUT , I love it. Great Job
dodd chapter 13 . 6/24/2011
sorry but now i hate you
dodd chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
i burst out laughing while on the train reading this now everyone thinks im strange
joys chapter 13 . 12/29/2010
I just found this story and wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed it. I know you probably won't be updating it, but I just wanted to let you know that you did great work!
Otakugal chapter 13 . 11/29/2010
update soon!
Karen chapter 13 . 2/7/2010
I was reading your story & i really enjoyed it & was on the edge of my seat but when i read the Author's note & you told of your divorce i have to say that i understand how you feel i'm going through one myself & know how much it hurt even when you have children i do wish you luck but if you need anyone to talk to you can always write to me... :)
Carly chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
I've only read the first two chapters but i thought i'd tell you that i've already had enough due to all the kakashi bashing, i mean your writting style is fine but really its all a bit overdramatic, not every girl is obsessed about 1 year aniverseries, well sakura i undersatnd but certainly not all the other characters ganging up on kakashi, it just made them OOC and frankly hard to read without rolling my eyes
Lonely-Jiraiya chapter 13 . 6/13/2009
I am sorry to here that you are having issues and that it is taking out the fun in writing, I love this story, it is one of the ones that got me into fanfiction. If ever you do start to update again I will be one of your more avid/rabid readers and will probably review every chapter if not just to say how much I like it lol.
mhuckins chapter 2 . 11/8/2008
I like that it is sasuke that tells him "the deepest" funniest momement in chapter 2, well here I go to 3! So far I am loving the story :)
WellITriedSoManyOptions chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
I like where this story is heading. It's not a usual plot and I love who characters like Hinata and Ino are further enhanced instead of being made into wussy characters you usually find.

I do hope that you will be able to come back and continue writing as you seem to have a gift for it.
Jaddasroots chapter 2 . 8/2/2008
lololol...

Kakashi, you really are forgetful.
HalfBloodPhoenix chapter 13 . 8/1/2008
I'm so sorry. I know there's probably noting i can say to you hat will make you feel any better.

I can only say that, things suck now, and they'll probably suck for a while...but I promise, there's going to be a time where things wont suck and you will be a hell of a lot happier again. Eventually you'll get things settled and things will get better.

I really do hope you go back to writing. You're such a brilliant writer with a great storyline in this fanfic. And if you dont, when you hold your open audtions make sure you find someone who will write it to your perfection and who won't abuse your story, nor will not update in forever.

I understand that major shittiness in our lives affects us. Shittiness in my life affects my writing too...but please...if you can keep from it...please dont let anyone have your story...please? I dont mind waiting for a year...please...dont give this one away...

Goddess Bless Lady Zannen. May your Sorrows be limited and your Joys bountiful. Let your pains survive only a short time, and in that time let yourself become stronger by fighting against the pain.

My best wishes to you.

Your new and loyal reader,

Lady Dokuhime, Kobura the Half Blood Phoenix