Reviews for Nighttime Visit
alooriana chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
FIRSTLY. I must say my hopes weren't high when I set out on the search for Magna Carta fic, but stumbling across this gem made me so happy you wouldn't even believe. I love the way its been written and the wonderful characterization- especially Azel's inner monologue and Calintz's attitude. It's just all sorts of amazing and I'm glad I came across this fic. C':
Ellie chapter 1 . 4/3/2009

And I'm not convinced they're not cannon :o

Especially at the beginning if you buy that golden necklace for Azel. He goes all nutsy girly :D

And this is like, one of my fave pairings ever. What a super kawaii story!

I hated the voice acting in the game, though _

Just sayin'.
KingSoren chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Wooh iot's been a while this fic has been writen

But I wanted to say that I love it! I began Magna Carta four days ago and I was looking for a Calintz x Azel since the beginning... and I foud it!

I love who you describe the situation, it's very realistic. The emotion, feelings of the caracters... I juste love!

Thank you so muche!

Just a thing, sorry if my english isn't perfect but this isn't my language

Just continue like this!
Maya-Nee chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Yay Calintzel! *jumps*

Beautiful story xD
NekoJin chapter 1 . 11/4/2006

I love it. It's so sweet!
CattyNebula chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Oh, that was wonderful! I'd really like to see you continue some fics like this with those two. I've just now started playing the game, but just as I was reading the game book, I was sure that I would like those two together. I liked your style and it was really cute. Sad that this game doesn't have that many fics for it... Maybe you'd like to write some more to increase the numbers?
Green Paper Hearts chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
You're so my hero. XD

Azel's just so... cute. And Calintz is... well, himself, really. You kind of just wanna pat Azel on the head and give him a hug. _
Megami-Sama Nayru chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Oh you wonderful, wonderful person you...! Azel/Calintz! I believe you've officially brightened my weekend, yes you have! Hee, I like that snakry little voice in the back of Azel's head. Sounds like it might have been taking after Eonis a bit. XD Write another or a sequel or...something, I dunno! Please? I'll give you Oreos...