Reviews for Past Love, Uncertain Future
SkyeSkye chapter 2 . 10/10/2008
XD I can't read this without cracking up, purely for the fact, that my friends and I all have a "WWE Husband" and Mine's HBK, and My Nickname is Skyler. XD And My real name is Skye. And I just... Ah... Can I hug you? Please? This made my day. XD
wwechick24 chapter 17 . 9/14/2007
Damn I just read this story and wow! You've got 2 update this real soon!
tkc12 chapter 13 . 9/10/2007
I HATE HINTER lol. update asap.
tkc12 chapter 12 . 8/27/2007
where is shawn? i hope they find him. update asap.
tkc12 chapter 11 . 8/19/2007
i kinda like this. hunter, kill him! anyways update soon.
tkc12 chapter 10 . 8/13/2007
no,no,no! this is bad! please let shawn and skye work things out.
tkc12 chapter 9 . 7/28/2007
aw... i fell sorry for shawn. also,for skyler. whats up with ryan? well loved the chapter. update asap!
tkc12 chapter 8 . 7/21/2007
great! you updated! skyler still clues as a little baby. when is she gonna see. ne ways i loved the chapter i feel so sorry for shawn. up date asap.
Adnacia chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
This is a very good fic. Is Skyler going to come to her senses?
tkc12 chapter 7 . 7/17/2007
yay! you updated! aw i feel sorry for shawn, they HAVE to learn who's doing this! i like shawn,ok? lol, please update asap.
Desired Destiny chapter 6 . 7/11/2007
Hi Guys

Just an apology for all the confusion surrounding this fic. I can assure you that I will be posting this regularly from this point on and I would really appreciate your feedback because without criticism I won't know if I'm doing anything wrong.

Thanks for reading and remember please review.
tkc12 chapter 5 . 7/2/2007
i loved this chapter! when will skyler see what they are doing to her. please pleaseupdate asap!
tkc12 chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
i loved the story, great ending!
Suzie Q chapter 4 . 1/11/2007
This is a really good story. The characters are all well developed and interesting. Thanks for sharing. )
Desired Destiny chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
I just want to thank everyone who reviewed this fic it's very much appreciated. I am SO sorry that it got to chapter 3 and stopped. I did continue with the fic and it turned out well I guess. I should state that this fic is not my idea its based on a friends idea hense the WWE characters and new fictional character (they're not mine) the reason I stopped at Chapter 3 is because me and my friend have this agreement that I write this fic up to a certain point and she continues with it from there the problem is she is a first timer and she doesn't believe in herself or her writing ability so shes anxious about writing her part and I didnt want to post my part and then leave you all waiting for hers I wanted her to have a little of her part done for continuity. We are slowly developing her part but I am going to continue with this fic posting one chapter per week hopefully this will give my friend the time to continue with her part. I hope you will all continue to read it.

Thanks Jo x