Reviews for Don't stop swaying
ThrottaKaze chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
This is totally beautiful and moving O You've managed to literally put the essence of the darker side of life into this piece.. man, this is really deep stuff!

Wonderfully written angst - I both loved and hated the bittersweet ending. Loved because it was so totally awesome, hated because it was depressing. AH WELL. Great stuff - you're really talented.
TFKK chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
This is actually could be a very good start. Lots of angst. hmm..
jax319 chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
damn damn wow powerful gutwrenching beautiful simple straightfoward damn damn powerful
blustripe chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
I'm surprised there are only two reviews for this story. This really is a fantastic piece of writing. Every sentance is so wonderfully crafted, and as the saying goes, the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.

It effetively made my heart ache. I almost feel guilty for feeling so emotional over some random Sailor Moon fanfic, which in the grand scheme of things really isnt so important. But when a beautiful piece of writing comes along, you cant exactly tell your heart not to respond, can you?

Truly wonderful. I dont know if you write as a profession or not, but I think you should.
Estrea chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Well that was depressing, but in a good way. It was depressingly right that the world is harsh, cruel, and nothing matters especially to a dying young girl like Minako. I like how you managed to sketch that in while reminding us that at the same time, she still desires to protect Usagi, her princess. Oh, and the Minako/Rei at the end was cute, despite the continual denial on Minako's part that she could possibly be in love with Rei.

Like I said, depressing, but still good. Look forward to more of your work. :)
Arashi3 chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
nice work. keep on writing!