Reviews for Probationary Member
Rain the Revenant chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
This is honestly one of the best takes on "The New Girl" story I've ever read in my life. Goddamn, you make the rest look like trash, you know that? *shakes head* Jesus.
Rockenrolla Cohlawars chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Once her career was finally mentioned, I thought it was going to be crack. Stupid, mindless, terrible crack. But it wasn't. It was funny and sweet and respectful and then very, very touching. Ouch. Nice work, but OUCH. You sure do know how to yank them heartstrings.
Shiakou chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
One of the best I've ever seen.
Novocain chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
This was really original and refreshing. It was sad, and that last scene... was it supposed to give off a Batman/Wonderwoman, raunchy-sex vibe?
Just in Jest chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Hello there!

One word: great. And with a good OC. The first time I read this was a year ago out of boredom. Afterwards, I was hooked on your stories. It just fit all together, told a wonderful story with slight ironic undertones, TWISTED and ended. Sad. What a ride, what a story.

One of my all-time favorites. I find myself wishing for a sequel, but I just know that it would somehow diminish this. Better not.

I just wished, you wouldn't only write oneshots these days;-)

Greetings, Just in Jest
sun tzu1 chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Awesome story. The tragic endin took me by surprise...But, awesome story.
Mad Dog Milne chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
A wonderful story. Pity she had to die in the end but a message was shown. As the old saying goes "you can't judge a book by its cover". I look forward to more stories and hopefully if you do more Justice League or DC characters in the future, you'll include Lobo.
Metropolis-Rising chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Wow, that was really rough. You created a totally plausible, amazing, real character and had her interact with some amazing versions of the leauge and then it's all snatched away. Emotionally and stirring, really great. Has anybody ever drawn a picture of her? It'd be great to actually see her in a comic art style drawing but the images you created here are also really great.
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
A little peek into the possibilities of the DC verse. You do these well. Tragic, provocative, and inspiring in a way. Good work.
incandescens chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
That is a beautiful piece of work. I'm at a loss for words. Thank you.
red.junko chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
This was great! Wonderfully written! Was a blast to read!
GoldenRat chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
Kelly was a terrific OC and the fic was really good. This fic is going to linger. Sometimes stories don't have happy endings. It's so sad.
Natasel chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Outstanding.

This could have simply been a simple comedy but you have pressed on and made it into a great story about a great human being.

Kinesis will be remembered abd Kelly shall be mourned.

May her courage, kindness and humanity be an enduring example.
DaBear chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
This piece ran the gamut of emotion. Started out as a hilarious proof on why you should check a little bit about the background before allowing anyone into your superhero group, and wound up with me leaking tears as I realized what exactly was happening to the poor girl.

This was a great story and is going immediately on my Favorites.
AnimeFan101 chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
I have to admit that I just about killed myself laughing when it was revealed what she did for a living.

But I nearly cried at the end. And for a guy like me, it's rare that I find something sufficient to move me to tears.

You have a great story here, and I would have loved to read more of Kinesis. So I'm gonna do the only thing I really can - add it to my favs list so I can always remember this story of a great woman.
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »