Reviews for The Things We Remember
Guest chapter 2 . 10/15/2016
I wish you finished the story. :/ if my parents new I read yaoi fan-fiction they would take my phone away and give me a longgggg talk.
wildtrance chapter 2 . 4/24/2016
Okay, the baby being born is cute... But I still want that collar to have an appearance.
Also did Naruto ever give Sasuke the gifts he had for him
wildtrance chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
The next chapter better involve Sasuke wearing that collar Itachi got him for Christmas in the first story. It must!

Also that was adorable!
Olive-Gravity chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
No! It was perfect I can't wait till you update :3
heather XD chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
Omg I read your original story and this sequel idk why I'd didn't read it sooner !
jojotruth chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
I HOPE THEIR IS MUCH MORE CHAPTERS I LOVE THIS STORY.
AnimeCrazed121 chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
Oh that was awesome! I got so excited when I read that Sasuke was pregnant! It's kind of funny imagining Sasuke as the "mommy" here because I had the impression that he was the seme in this fic *shrug* either way their son is sure to be the cutest ball of mischief ever!
I was worried about how the birthing scene would go, so I was really relieved that all of it was off screen haha.
Itachi is so hilarious under pressure! Only when it involves a VERY pregnant Sasuke though hahaha
I just can't stop thinking about how great a father Naruto is going to be! I can't wait to learn more about the kid(s)!
Wulfton chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
I don't know what I'll do if you don't update! _
Seriously though awesome fic! :D
animeromance72 chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
Sasuke...Mood Swings!XP ENOUGH SAID!
HavenCraze chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
Haha Itachi was more panicked than anyone lol
HavenCraze chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Doh So much fluff! I love it
CanadaMapleLeaf chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
Dude, you should like update this! I can tell this would be an awesome story if you wrote more on it!
OPFAN chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
sasuke gave birth! naruto is a genius! update soon~
Seventeenth Shenanigan chapter 2 . 12/17/2011
June 27 is my birthday. Epic coincidence much? I really like the way you keep them mostly in character throughout this story and the prequel. I can't imagine Itachi freaking out like a mother hen, though...
wishfulliving89 chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
love the story very cute an sweet.