Reviews for The Things We Remember
Olive-Gravity chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
No! It was perfect I can't wait till you update :3
heather XD chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
Omg I read your original story and this sequel idk why I'd didn't read it sooner !
jojotruth chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
I HOPE THEIR IS MUCH MORE CHAPTERS I LOVE THIS STORY.
AnimeCrazed121 chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
Oh that was awesome! I got so excited when I read that Sasuke was pregnant! It's kind of funny imagining Sasuke as the "mommy" here because I had the impression that he was the seme in this fic *shrug* either way their son is sure to be the cutest ball of mischief ever!
I was worried about how the birthing scene would go, so I was really relieved that all of it was off screen haha.
Itachi is so hilarious under pressure! Only when it involves a VERY pregnant Sasuke though hahaha
I just can't stop thinking about how great a father Naruto is going to be! I can't wait to learn more about the kid(s)!
Wulfton chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
I don't know what I'll do if you don't update! _
Seriously though awesome fic! :D
animeromance72 chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
Sasuke...Mood Swings!XP ENOUGH SAID!
HavenCraze chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
Haha Itachi was more panicked than anyone lol
HavenCraze chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Doh So much fluff! I love it
CanadaMapleLeaf chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
Dude, you should like update this! I can tell this would be an awesome story if you wrote more on it!
OPFAN chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
sasuke gave birth! naruto is a genius! update soon~
Seventeenth Shenanigan chapter 2 . 12/17/2011
June 27 is my birthday. Epic coincidence much? I really like the way you keep them mostly in character throughout this story and the prequel. I can't imagine Itachi freaking out like a mother hen, though...
wishfulliving89 chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
love the story very cute an sweet.
FFHelaynia chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
"Ah yes, oh wise Hokage, but if such is as you say, then why are you the one doing the shopping. Does it have anything to do with the fact that you, despite your infinite wisdom, can not say no to Sasuke?"

Naruto, with all his 'infinite wisdom and maturity', stuck his tongue out.

This made me luagh like no tomorrow :D

Good read on both chapters.
licklee chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
UPDATE UPDATE UPDAT UPDAT UPDATE! GRRRRRRRRRR! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO US?
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
Umm... too late to move Sasuke to the other room, when he's still carried on to the bed? Just bringing the bed into the room would take longer than carrying Sasuke into the bedroom. ~_~' And babies hardly come out in three seconds, there was lots of time. Usually the water breaks first... though in this case, I dunno what you made happen since Sasuke's a man... did they just do a Caesarean section?

Ryou means "quantity". Ryuu means "dragon". _'

Loved this far, update soon? ) (just read Neko no Jutsu, and when I got to the end, I couldn't review, cuz aparently I'd already read the fic before. _~')