Reviews for The Scent
LunaRains chapter 9 . 5/13/2013
Just wondering if the thing about john leaving is a part of another fic you wrote because i would like to read it
LunaRains chapter 5 . 5/13/2013
mmm...Levi's hate to see 'em go but love to watch 'em leave! BTW good story guess I'm just reading em backwards! love em all!
Dizzo chapter 29 . 6/12/2010
Such a great story, I just love the developing relationship between the boys and Grace and Nicki, and I just love the way Grace takes care of the boys, especially the way Dean milks it - hilarious!

'don't worry, your brother is shorter than you in more ways than just height' ... brilliant - poor Dean!
Kelcor chapter 29 . 11/22/2009
Wow! 29 chapters and I read 'em all, start to finish, in one sitting! And not because I had nothing else to do, either - just because I WANTED to! Great story! I love the way you write the Sam and Dean relationship, love Grace and Nicki - I'd read about them in a couple of your other stories but now I know them better... :o) And, of course, Jason - he's no Dean or Sam but he sounded yummy nonetheless! :o) Thanks for the wonderfully entertaining story! I have to try to get all my errands done now - good thing my cat woke me up so early this morning! LoL Ciao for now!

Kelcor chapter 13 . 11/22/2009
Still reading... had to comment though... "crawl menacingly"? Best line ever! Loved it! :o) Okay, on to Chapter 14!

Kelcor chapter 3 . 11/22/2009
Hey, just found this story! I've read lots of your other stuff and truly enjoyed where your imagination took me - and this one is no different! Love the little shout out to 'Devour' in this chap! :o) Moving on to the next, now.

honestgreenpirate chapter 29 . 5/9/2009
Aww I love drunk Dean! "But Sammy I wanna swing!"

Also I love this story. Dunno how it took me so long to find it but I will definitely be reading your others, especially if the dreamy Jason will be turning up again :)
Angela chapter 29 . 4/2/2008
I know this is an older story, but I just wanted to let you know how great I think it is. I have read all of your stories at least twice if not more. You know sometimes you just want something you can depend on and that is comfortable and your stories are both. You are extremely talented and thank you for sharing your talents with us. And the little side humor about Levi's and chains etc. was just a perfect accompaniment to an already great read. I am a Dean gal all the way and you captured his personality to a tee, thank you. Some authors try to make him just too much if you know what I mean. You made him perfect, well more perfect than he already Let me know if you ever decide to write a whole book, I will be one of the first to get in line to buy it. Sincerely...ang
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 29 . 3/25/2008
OMG!

hun, this fic i AWESOME

you are amazing on so mnay levels hun xx

omg, your incredible author hun x

you write like a pro. wow!

your work is just astounding hun x

everything came together too, loved the characters hun x

you are a god!

I LOVED IT x

thanks you for the awesomely hard work x
Colby's girl chapter 29 . 8/13/2007
What a great story ! After reading your third Grace and Nikki story, I made my way backwards to the beginning.

What a nice soft, warm and safe place to have created for the brothers. Good job !

The banter between Nikki an Dean was hilarious as was Grace and her hormones on high alert with Dean. Who could blame her?

I certainly hope you have more to come with these two OC. Thanks you so much for the wonderful writing.
Michelle chapter 29 . 6/20/2007
Hey Pure!

I just finished and that was beautiful! I really liked this story. It was very in depth and got into their minds a bit. The brotherly banter was good. And I really like your origianl characters of Grace and Nicki.

I love that Dean spoke to his Dad at the end. Very nice touch.

I can't wait to move onto the next story.

Michelle chapter 12 . 6/19/2007
Ok, so I am up to chapter 12.

Great work btw, love this. I love the banter between Niki and Dean. Love that Niki worked her way free and was able to untie Dean. Go Niki! So glad that Sam showed up when he did. And now they are at least out of the warehouse. And only 2 vampires left. This is managable.

On with the reading I think.

Michelle chapter 2 . 6/19/2007
OMG, they must have been complacent if someone watched them while on the hill and tailed them. Normally that never would have happened. So who is it that is watching them? I have to know, damn it, tell me!

Oh yeah, I will just keep reading. DUH!

Michelle chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Great start on this one Pure!

Sorry I have been a little busy the last couple of days and your stories have been put aside. Still, I am glad to be getting back to them. You are a very talented writer and I am enjoying this so much.

Anyway, great start, I love that they have met someone nice on their trip and that Dean gave into Sam without a lot of fuss.

Xdaisy chainX chapter 29 . 4/13/2007
wow i love this fic :D i absoloutaly adore all vampire fics i do, especially the ones which have an angry kate involved :D

this one was written beautifully, i loved nicki and grace as well. their characters were introduced brilliantly, and you managed to give an insight into their lives and personalities without once being boring so *claps* well done

the action sequences were fabtastic! congrats on them, they were edgy and cool *nods*

think i might move to america and buy me a motel in the hopes that a battered dean comes along in need of a sponge bath :p

yeah anyways, majoyr kudos on a brilliant fic :D

XsarahX