Reviews for And On the 151st Day
Cristy chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Sometimes the little stories have the biggest impact, and this is certainly one of them! :):) Thanks for sharing this lovely 'fill-in-the-blank' one shot with us. I know who I've inserted in the lead roles...! ;):):) ~ Cristy
HoganTime chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
I loved this story, it was so colourful and so well described! My choice is definitely Hogan and Tiger ;-) they make such a nice pair...
ML Miller Breedlove chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Two names immediately came to mind when I read this. ("full smile" indeed) How lovely! ;)
AGroovie1 chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
That was a very nice little story. "Life. Even in the midst of death it finds a way." kind of says it all. Great work!
Nitestalker chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Sounds good so far. Thaks
JenniJAC chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Aw! That was so awesome...and sweet and full of hope. Just what I needed to read today. Thank you.
L J Groundwater chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Another fine piece by you! Names inserted, ready to dream...
Pookwana chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
A nice little reminder that amid all the hardship, horrors and self-sacrifice that life did go on. New generations were born, and hope continued...Still does! Thanks for the smile!
marylinusca chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Dear Zoey,

A very, very pleasant surprize to read this story. Thank you for letting us decide who the characters are. You know who I thought of. May your writer's block crack soon. We miss you.

M & M.