Reviews for Fearful Symmetry
viper47 chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Look at me, now Im crying!

I love this, although I somehow dont see Kara in that much desperation.

Thanks!
SG1SamFan chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
I liked this. Not sure if I liked the 2nd person POV, but I liked the study of Kara's motivations in pushing Lee away. The language you used was beautiful. I especially liked, "[Lee]'s safer there, where your clumsy fingers and jagged edges won't damage him." And the crystal viper was a good metaphor for the wonderful, perfect thing that Kara loves so intensely but thinks she shouldn't have-Lee.

Good story!

Emily
Chicklit chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
I absolutely love your voice. You've tapped in to what makes Kara tick, highlighting her insecurities and providing such a believable explanation for why she behaves the way she does. It's terribly sad, really, but so well done it's somehow okay.

I've checked out your livejournal before but didn't realize that you were posting to [So much easier to get the author updates on fanfic, so I'm really glad to see you here.]

I look forward reading your other fics!
Ammonite chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
You are an excellent writer. Something I have become aware of though. I think you are overdoing the angst just a little. It tends to go on and on and on. Sometimes the simpler statement makes the stronger impact.