Reviews for Despairing Darkness
Casey Jewels chapter 7 . 10/7/2006
Hurry and get another chapter out!
Casey Jewels chapter 6 . 10/7/2006
Ken is really in character, so is Wormmon. Must. Read. Next. Chapter.
Casey Jewels chapter 5 . 10/7/2006
Even though most of this is taken right from the show, it still is good. You can do Ken perfectly.
Casey Jewels chapter 4 . 10/7/2006
I wish I could write as well as you. You're developing this story really well.
Casey Jewels chapter 3 . 10/7/2006
This is amazing!
Casey Jewels chapter 2 . 10/7/2006
Oh my goodness! You've got a way with words! This is amazing!
kiyoiyuki chapter 7 . 8/22/2006
ooh, I like this fic! the second season from ken's pov! you better keep it going at a good pace, I'm hooked. I see it's been going for about.. oh... 11 months. and only seven freaking chapters. you've gotta be kidding me. speed it up! good job with ken, you do his pov very well. keep going! update!
Casey Jewels chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Awesome! This story is really well written.
Tom from Down Under chapter 6 . 7/28/2006
It's really interesting! As a reader, you think you may know what's about to happen because you know one half of the story already. It's a really good take on Ken's character, and of what we didn't see on tv. Keep it up!
9 Acro 9 chapter 6 . 7/27/2006
Arukenimon is cool but Mummymon is cooler even though he dosen't show up for a while.
9 Acro 9 chapter 5 . 7/27/2006
How come Davis only uses the golden egg once(twice if you count the movie)
TheBlackCoyote chapter 4 . 7/26/2006
Poor Ken, clouded by the darkness and rage in his heart. who did I know that was going to happen. Well it allways happens to poor Ken. Chosen Child of darkness.

"TheBlackCoyoteAlwaysHowls"

Hey I even used my qote, hehehe I never use it
TheBlackCoyote chapter 3 . 7/26/2006
BAD BAD OWIKAWA YOU KNOw I always thought that Sams accident wasn't really an accident, and had something to do with Owikaawa and Akuinemon...XX
TheBlackCoyote chapter 2 . 7/26/2006
TT...that makes me so sad...why dose Sam always die...or in this case Ozamu...XX
TheBlackCoyote chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
WOW THIS IS ONE OF THE GReaTEST STORYS I HAVE EVER REaD ON THE WHOLE FANFICTION THINGY! WOW YOU ARE AWSOME GREAT I LOVE THE WAY YOU RIGHT PLEASE CONTINUE!