Reviews for Djinn Out of the Bottle
Donut chapter 25 . 10/12
Uggh, this was so cute! You're amazing at writing, omg.
Donut chapter 18 . 10/12
Here I am, its 1 am, and im trying to fangirl silently, in constant fear of waking my family up.
Donut chapter 1 . 10/12
r/thathappened
Gravity Fair chapter 12 . 10/9
This chapter made my heart pound. You really know how to make a moment tense. Love it.
Demona-Silverwing chapter 26 . 9/27
Loved this! The story flowed so smoothly, and was so satisfying all the way
SilenceintheGraveyard chapter 26 . 4/11
Perfect, beautiful, moving, funny, exciting, sexy, mysterious, sweet, electric, passionate...everything. Is it enough to say I love this?
Marley chapter 26 . 2/12
I. LOVED. IT! Beautiful story, the way you described the scenes, especially the 'love making' it was absolutely beautiful.
Whack-the-beetle chapter 26 . 4/11/2017
Just wanted to drop you a note even though I am not entirely sure whether you are still active. I really enjoyed your Beetlejuice stories, you write well and as barmy as the idea of a girl and a ghost being lovers is - you make it work.
Guest chapter 26 . 3/14/2016
My fav
BlackArtWhiteVoice chapter 26 . 2/8/2016
I love it! Is there a sequel?
Guest chapter 26 . 12/25/2015
Beautiful
Vamptoria chapter 26 . 7/14/2014
so very incredible. suspenseful and very vivid to ones imagination.
Killavix chapter 26 . 2/17/2014
A fantastic fic! I couldn't put it down, not for a second. It was brilliant. Be proud!

Cheers Love :)
Kagami Sorciere chapter 26 . 1/22/2014
This was a cute story. Some chapters worked REALLY well, and others were a bit rocky. I think the problem was probably rushing too much. Rushing into the 'relationship' and then into 'sexual relationship', even though the latter did come at the end. This is really a difficult pairing to pull off, though. I mean, you really did try to make him less gross by 'leaning' him out some, but Betelgeuse is always going to be a pretty grody guy with terrible, crass manners. I personally think that Lydia fell a bit too hard for him in this instance and that made things a little off-kilter. Still, there were moments of this story where when things worked, they REALLY worked, and that alone made this worth reading. Thanks for sharing your work here, even though it seems I am several years quite late, haha.
Kagami Sorciere chapter 9 . 1/22/2014
Ok, I'm not totally convinced by the relationship you've drawn up here (or by what you're clearly wanting the characters to do later), but that last scene was stellar. Beautifully drawn, beautifully paced. Use that same pacing on any other story and it'd be gold as well. Those are the kinds of scenes you can't help but hold your breath for because they're just paced *so well*. I hope that makes sense, haha. Nice work.