Reviews for If You're Gone
DEATH2Sorato chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Awww cute. I thought this was going to be one of those stories where Tai was just giving her up, but I'm glad he fought back. Sora just turned into a typical silly little fangirl when she ended up with Matt!

That pairing is soo annyoing, but you may be pleased to know, that on a Digimon site that was up when the series was put on tv, was something cool. They said that even though those idiot 2, Matt and Sora married, they divorced between the end of the battle and the 25 years later segment. WOOHOO! They don't stay married and I'm glad. But like father like son I guess. lol. Sora and Kari are the plain girls. It should've been Mimi that married a cool guy from the original 12, not slutty Sora. lol.

But this was a good story!
Lyra Kamiya chapter 1 . 2/12/2002
DYAAAAAAA! *faints over a fic for 8th time today* KAWAII! I LOVE IT
Hopeful Writer chapter 1 . 12/7/2001
Ouch, that's rather a cliffhanger. Simply lovely, though. Are you going to write more? Please do; I'm dying to read it. I'll check back.
driftingstar chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
Tai asked Sora to marry him? Or was it just a promise ring? A promise that they'll love, cherish and be by each other's side forever. That also very sweet. One thing though, does Agumon have fur? It doesn't really look like it. You know, you should write an Agumon and Biyomon Love fanfic. I'll bet that would be cool!
Brandi chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
it was good i love taioras! u should write more
Rascal chapter 1 . 6/24/2001
:::bounces in her seat:: Sweet! ::mwahahaha:: If Sora likes Matt so much, why hang out with Tai instead of him in the next episode that takes place in Odaiba? I liked it muchly, and I consider it 99.9% possible! ::mwahaha::
StrawBerriStar chapter 1 . 6/16/2001
Awe . *squeezes pillow* THAT WAS SO SWEET! *sniff* i wasn't crying though p..i loved it so much! Tai and Sora were meant to be..please continue! I LOVE IT! ~*StrawberriStar*~
The Lady Arianrod chapter 1 . 6/7/2001
Thanks for the nice reviews everyone! -
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 1 . 6/6/2001
TAIORA FOREVER! Very nice.
Taco Sushi chapter 1 . 6/5/2001
YEAAAAH!TAIOR4EVA!Cool story!
Daisuke'sGirl chapter 1 . 6/5/2001
i love this!
Punky chapter 1 . 6/5/2001
aaawwwww! how cute! TAIORA 4EVER! Keep on writing!
Sora Takenouchi chapter 1 . 6/5/2001
Interesting... now if only that would really happen! -
Cat Girl Queen of Taioranot signhed in chapter 1 . 6/5/2001
I'm going to cry. That was beautiful, that was truly amazeing. I especially loved you forward note, I feel excatly the same way, please e-mail me I would love to talk to you, Keep up the good work you are a true Taiora beliver BRAVO BRAVO.